Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Florida Newbie

Halloween

Who's going to Orlando for Halloween?......

I've just come back from orlando and have to say that Universal are putting on a great show this year. When i was having braids in my hair at island of adventure I was talking to the young girl. She said they try to make it more scary than the previous year.

I had nmot seen anything on it untill she asked if we were out there for Halloween. Then I saw some adverts on TV, all I can say is WOW. Its based on an lady the Theme and looks very very good.

Lianne
    cheekychops05

Gold 5 Star Member
    Wish I was going, but sadly not. Halloween is a great time to visit the US as they make such a big thing of it, unlike over here.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    We just got back last week and must say it is massive over there....halloween things everwhere[8D]
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

We are going to be there .Went last year really good well worth doing
    [clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Kim

We will be there in a couple of weeks so looking forward to it.

Florida Expert
    I'll be there 26th Oct to 7th Nov.
    Tickets for Mickeys Not So Scary on the 28th October
    Probably proper Trick or Treating on the 31st.

Not planned Universal at all this trip but that can change [msnwink]

Tempted to dress the 3 year old up as ET in the Halloween scene, white sheet and big clown shoes....dare I scar her for life?

Brizzle.

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
    Tempted to dress the 3 year old up as ET in the Halloween scene, white sheet and big clown shoes....dare I scar her for life?[/quote]

That would be so funny and cute.Im off next year around halloween time and i cannot wait.

Florida Newbie
    [msnsmile2]We are going over this weekend and have 4 teenage children in tow more scared over keeping them out of mischief than anything at the theme parks,seriously though can't wait

Florida Junior
    We will be there. Not planning on going to any of the special evenings at the parks though. What/where do you suggest? 3 girls ages 15, 14 & 10

Florida Expert
    What I would say is go sun-thu (not at weekends) don't miss the Bill and Ted show queue early and try to go to the first or last showing (enter at the lhs for the best seats) Get to the park half hour early;plan your route,it is a long way round and you get confused in the dark.Do not take young or old people.And bear in mind that the queues are long so you will not see everything,which is why you need to prioritise.You can upgrade your day ticket but you would be exhausted