Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bars & Pubs showing football

Florida Newbie

Bars & Pubs showing football

I'm going to Orlando on Thursday (22nd Sept) and was wondering where, if anywhere, they show the Premiership football matches from England or the La Liga matches from Spain or the Champions League matches. I hope someone can help me out with this. Thanks.

Murphys and The lucky Leprechaun on Interenational drive near wet n' wild. Both show football, might be a cover charge!!

Florida Newbie
    Thanks. We're gonna be staying in the Clear Creek area. Is it far from there?

wrpac00
    Iron Lung, the closest to where you will be will propably be Beef O'Bradys on the 192 about 2 miles from the 27. It is on the left hand side opposite the Howard Johnson.

We have a home on Silver Creek, beside Clear Creek. I know the two pubs i Listed do the football because the inlaws had to see the Dublin Gaelic Football game the day we were leaving. The Lucky Leprechaun charged US$20 per head to get in! Do a search for Beef o Bradys and see what they have on.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the info guys. I came across this page from the FOX sports website:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/802134

I'll be checking out some of these pubs when i'm there.

Florida Newbie
    Just returned from Florida last week and watched the Rangers(Sc ottish games) games in The Rovers Return Pub on the 192.
    Been before in this pub (there is also one next to it) and they also show all the premiership games.

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    There is a pub on Highway 27 heading out towards Haines City, on the left, after exit 55 of I4. Can't remember what it is called but they show the English football and don't charge an entrace fee.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went to Harry Ramsbottoms on the US192 . They did not charge for entry but the drinks were not cheap nor was the food. Still managed to watch the Coca Cola Championship Final.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    hi,
    the pub is called "the PUB". I4 US27 South 1 minute
    www.thepubb.net

Christine