Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FANTASMIC WAS AWESOME!!!

Florida Chatterbox

FANTASMIC WAS AWESOME!!!

I loved it so much that I went two nights in a row! I encourage everyone to see this one.

Amirah
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Florida Expert
    I'd agree. We saw it last time we went - sat right at the front so got a nice cooling spray. It really is a super show.

Angela
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    I just love it. Errrr, dont sit at the front in the Winter however as in January that nice cool spray becomes a freezing cold shower!
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    Yep we agree show is good, pity about that wait as you have to get there early though.

Florida Newbie
    Great show worth admission fee alone

Florida Chatterbox
    Waiting for the show to begin is great. It brings this cloud of excitement over you. Truly magical.
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

When we were there last November, waiting for Fantasmic to begin was filled with the amusement of watching the locals huddled up in groups, wearing fleeces and coats, drinking hot chocolate.

We had shorts and t-shirts on, but we did try the hot chocolate.....my teeth still ache at the thought of all that sugar !!!
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Junior
    My 10 year old daughter said to me afterwards that it was the best show she had ever seen.

Thought it was funny when some of the Americans started screaming 'Mickey' when he came on, it's just an actor in a suit!

Florida Savvy
    Well worth the wait. Great show. Got talking to some people who moved to Florida a couple of years ago and found out that they have friends who live in the same street as my sister. (small world).
    Sheila

Florida Savvy
    Its a great show but i got really hot standing amongst all those people and this was at night, we were there in August though.