Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Buried alive?

Florida Newbie

Buried alive?

There was a story that I heard about a man who was so afraid of being in a coma and mistakenly taken to be dead. He was so concerned that he might actually be put into a coffin and buried alive, that he insisted his mobile phone be switched on and put into the coffin with him,just in case. When he did eventually "die" everything was done as he requested and his mobile phone was switched on put into the coffin and he was buried. Several weeks passed and the man's widow couldn't sleep. She kept thinking that her "late" husband might just be in a coma, and had been buried alive as he had feared. Unable to withstand the mounting desire to know, the widow picked up her mobile phone and dialled her husband's number, it was engaged!

This story so concerned me that I have decided to be be cremated with my mobile!!!!!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    A bit chilling that, but funny anyway.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    You won't be able to be cremated with your mobile as the batteries in it will blow up the Crematorium! Pacemakers are removed for just this reason. Burying them though is OK.
    blott

lol cant help but laugh!!
    Liesa

What if your battery ran out though? Then you would be stuck! Mobile, but flat battery, typical!!!
    Jan