Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Poll: Why do we go to Florida

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Weather

17 20.48%
  • The Themeparks. (and other things to do)

25 30.12%
  • The food (in all it''s forms)

3 3.61%
  • The Villa''s/Acommodation

25 30.12%
  • The service (customer service)

2 2.41%
  • The shopping

7 8.43%
  • The people

4 4.82%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Why do we go to Florida

Florida Expert
    We go as it is an ideal holiday for all members of the family. No compromises - everyone gets to do what they want , rather than dragging the children somewhere the parents want to go , or fogoing things yourself so the children have a good time.

We all love Florida and it's excellent value. The villas make it a holiday not an indurance test. The food is fab - not all burgers and chips as some might think.

So much to do , so little time!!

Jo

Gold 5 Star Member
    We go to FL to work on the house and get it ready for moving....apart from that its too see friends........

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I go for all of the reasons given, I could manage now without the parks but only if I had to. I could manage in a hotel, but again only if I had to. Don't like it too hot so the weather isn't that important. Couldn't manage without the shopping, but I don't go all the way to Florida just for the shopping. I really can't put my finger on exactly what makes it so special but it is.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    I really do think Florida has it all[8D] For any time of year too

Florida Expert
    Our Villa has to be the no.1 reason, but I think it's fair to say we wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for everything else on the list [msnsmile2]
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

I voted for the villa option, I wouldn't go nearly as much if we didn't have the villa, but the reason we bought it is because of a combination of all the other things[msnwink]

Liz

I put the weather, but now we have the pad it has to be this.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

I put the weather, but that is followed closely by the villa now that we have one, then the theme parks. Being from the US, the food is just about the same as at home. Nothing beats a wonderfully warm visit to Florida during the middle of a cold Michigan winter!

That got me thinking - I wonder if the results would be different for people in different countries.

1 month 15 days and counting down 'till our next trip. We'll be able to leave the heavy coats behind!
    Denise
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1568.aspx

I think they probably would Denise,

How do you feel about us lot drooling over your country?

Florida Expert
    Where else could you go where there is something for two old middleaged foggies , young people in their twenties , teenagers and a nine year old going on 100. we all love the combination and when the chicks are happy old Mother hen is happy, Oh yes and its still good value for money, well everywhere is coming from Euroland .
    Olive