Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Booking holiday privately ....help please

Florida Expert
    good luck Karen[?]
    it's my favourite bit planning
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kazandloouk
    Thanks for the replies everyone
    Im going to finish looking at all the lovely villa information Ive been sent via the links above (how on earth Im gonna choose I dont know) and then will book the villa followed by flight

karen
    [/quote]

Have fun choosing Karen, I should make a shortlist of the ones that meet your particular requirements, ie. community facilities, games room, games consols, internet access etc.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Savvy
    Im sorry folks but i differ on that
    We dont rent our villa so we carnt say but at the moment do you want a short flight ie; get there quick or not bothered how long it takes . O what your budget is.
    direct flights go quick price goes up depending time of month it is. as for long flights ie; change
    at another airport you can get them fairly cheeper at the end of the day you decide.
    dave

Florida Newbie
    We are going beg - end of september so hopefully not too busy as far as flights are concerned.
    We had a quote with a good price flying with virgin/ba but with the flight you have to take car hire or accommodation. If we take the car hire can we just not use it when we get there and still have the one we want to book privately via the link on this site?
    Also we are not worried if we cant get a flight on the exact day of our holidays because if we have to go say a day early we can just stay in a hotel and go to our villa the next day. Because it will just be myself and my daughter who will be 18 we can be very flexible so Im hoping that will help.

Gold 5 Star Member
    You can choose not to take the car hire when you get there and the same with the accomodation, the sell them as packages but you can opt out of the elements when you get there.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Karen,

The link at the top of the page for flights is very good. The people there don't make you take their accommodation and car hire.

Paula
    Paula

Florida Expert
    Karen if you are going in september then as far as flights go you shouldn't have a problem as if you look at this september for instance there are some great deals about and a lot of special offers (school holls over) hence great deals on flights
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Flights are reasonable during Sept as it is a little quieter in Florida. Enjoy getting the shortlist.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Newbie
    Thanks everyone.
    Ive looked at the deals at the moment and yes some great flights for sept ... do you think there would be a problem us wanting to go for 3 weeks on short notice next year or does it not matter how long you go for ?

If you can get away with not booking last minute (as the villa you like might be booked). Most take bookings between now and Dec- so some dates would have gone for 2006 already.

If you are after waiting to get cheaper flights this can be a dangerous method. We did that this year and had to pay £100 each over not booking them when we could have last year.

You can book villa, car hire for a small deposit, once you have this then I would actively look for the flights and when a good price comes up book them.

Hope this helps.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham