Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reassurance

Reassurance

It all seems too good to be true.

Please forgive the question.....My wife and I are on the verge of renting a villa directly from an owner, but the whole venture seems too good to be true. We often rent houses on a US east coast (Cape Hattaras) and the weekly rental is $2,500 - $3,000. The adverts we've viewed for villas showcase some spectacular homes - many for 1/2 what we might pay otherwise. How can we be sure this is legitimate?

Thanks,

Rick

wrpac00
    Are you renting from someone on this site?

All homes on this site have had to prove they are owned by who they say they are.

Florida Expert
    Rick

I am sure you will be very pleased with renting a home in Florida. Especially if it is a home on one of these sites as they have all been verified by the owners of Orlando Villas.

And yes you are going to get a great deal. All the homes are just beautiful. You won't be sorry you did it!

Cheryl

Gold 5 Star Member
    Rick, if you have used any of the 3 sites listed on the top of this page, all the villas have been verified on a regular basis.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Location is the biggest factor in determining rental costs, followed by the numbers available for rent.

You might pay 15-20 times more for a similar size villa on the beach in, say, Sanibel than in Orlando.

Hi Rick
    Yes it is true Florida vacaion homes offers fantastic value for money
    The home you have chosen was it from the 3 Orlando Villas websites above ?
    The reason I ask, all the homeowners on these three sites have to be verified
    They are the rightful owner so this will give you total peace of mind
    I am not saying that homeowners on other sites are not genuine, but very few websites are verified
    if you haven't checked out the sites above why don't you browse through before you make your final decision
    Good Luck
    Barbara

Hi Rick,

We all have our villas verified, you deal direct with the home owners and not agents. Whatever villa you may choose you can be assured that you will get a wonderful home.
    I think you will find that coastal rental homes are more expensive anyway.
    Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

Hi Rick,

As an owner, this is the only site that I have been asked for proof of ownership verification in order to advertise. Not only that but we have to re-verify regularly in order to allow our adverts to remain live, so you can feel assured that you are dealing with a professional set up.

Villa prices here are amazing aren't they. Never the less, it's still reassuring to book through a verified owner.

Enjoy choosing your holiday home!
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Hi Rick,

Just to emphasise all that has been said above.

Not certain if you are US based? Florida vacation homes / villas were "discovered" by overseas vacationers to Florida sometime ago and are easily the area's most luxurious accomodation giving the "most value for your vacation $".

Rent from a verified owner on one of these sites and you won't go wrong.

...and then spread the word to your fellow citizens for us...[msnsmile2]

Enjoy!

Andy
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1581.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    As long as the villa is advertised on a verfied site like this, what you see is what you get!
    CDV