Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice on Villas

Advice on Villas

Hi

I am planning to visit Orlando next March with my family. I am currently looking for a 3/4 bed villa (which of course is reasonably priced!) but I am starting to get confused. There seems to be hundreds of sites with villas on and I could really do with some advice about which communities are the best to stay in.

We want to be relatively close to Disney but not on top of it.

Any advice would be gratefully received - also if anyone has any villa recommendations that would be great as well. I am looking to travel from 25/03 until 08/04.

Thanks

Florida Expert
    Hello Please go to the top of the page and send an enquiry to the sites listed. Put in dates and any other requirements you desire villa owners will then contact you who have availability for your dates and match your requirements.

Good luck, hope you find a villa you like and then ask the owner how far it is from disney.

Berni

Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Katie,

Why don't you put out a general enquiry for your dates using the 3 links at the top of this page - simply click on the links that say -"Orlando Villas", "Florida Villas", and "Orlando Vacation Homes".

All villas on these sites are verified for ownership - you deal directly with a private owner rather than a faceless tour operator.

Owners can only respond to you via an enquiry, rather than through the forum. This will also give you a good idea of the features you might want - you can then shortlist those you must have through to those you would like and start to home in on the villa that best suits your needs.

All of the villas are usually within a 15 minute drive of Dienyworld, so it's probably best to go for a villa that matches your needs and start from there.

Have fun selecting!

Andy
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1581.aspx

happy villa hunting, so many lovely ones to choose!!
    try and put in order of importance to yourself and your family, whether you want a pool, games room, how many bedrooms etc..........
    enjoy!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hello Friz , There are many villas for hire in and around the Orlando/Kissimmee area and three sites listed above offer many to choose from. Some offer differant things ie , Games room, lake view, internet, 2 master suites etc, so as others have said you have to make your mind up as to what you want for your stay. Most villas are within 15 minutes of Disney and other attractions.
    Have fun choosing.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

All the websites mentioned above have a section on their home page called Orlando villa communities. You can get information from this as to what each community has to offer etc. Hope this helps.

Dawn

Katie, you need to sit down with your family and draw up a wish list of the things you would like.

Do you want a games room, a spa, TV's in every room, baby equipment etc etc. You can put your list of requests down on your enquiry and hopefully that will narrow down the number of replies you receive as only those who can meet your requirements should reply.

Take a look at the community map and read the descriptions of each community, does any one particularly take your fancy? Do you want one with a clubhouse and community facilities? You can put in an enquiry to a specific community if you wish.
    Most of the communities are within 15 - 20 mins drive from Disney and some as little as 10 mins, I wouldn't describe any as being "right on top of Disney" after all wdw IS 45 SQ miles and even once you enter WDW property you are still several minutes drive to your chosen theme park.

Whatever you decide you will have great fun planning, and the forum is a wealth of information. Somebody will have the answers, except to the question "which villa?" Thats up to you[msnwink]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar
    Hi Katie,
    Have fun looking for your perfect villa, and this forum is a great place for asking all the questions regarding planning your trip, getting park tickets etc.

They have helped me so much, always ready to answer any questions I may have!

Shirley
    Shirley

Looking I find cheers me up when we are planning our next trip. You have come to the right place to find a great villa. There are so many on here all offering so much.

Most of the villas are near to Disney and I would say all are easily within 20 minutes of the front gate.

If you need help I am sure all the guys on here would be only to willing to help you.

Happy hunting
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Savvy
    If you've got kids then my honest suggestion would be to go for the actual resort communities. That way if you decide to have a day at the villa the kids can occupy themselves at a clubhouse or community pool or in the resort areas. Our children always preferred that. So if I was going to give actual names, I'd have to say Glenbrook, Windsor Palms, Emerald Island and Solana would be your best bets. You won't feel like going to theme parks every day because it's exhausting and a day inbetween rushing around is much needed.