Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girly Question

Florida Savvy

Girly Question

It was my birthday a few days ago and I was given lots of lovely bath bombs from Lush by work colleagues. Unfortunately I only have a shower at home, but as we've hired a villa with a spa for our trip in December, I wondered if they could be used in the spa??

I can just picture it now ... a wonderfully smelling, hot bubbly spa, moonlight and sharing a bottle of Cristal with George Clooney ...... who's gonna burst my bubble [msnwink]

Sue

Sue it sounds great but you would need to check with the villa owner, personally I don't think you would be able to though[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sue

Sorry "POP" all spas should carry the instructions that no bath oils, bubbles bath etC should be added to them. Failure to comply may result in deductions from your security deposit as the spa should be drained and refilled as it may upset the chemical balance required to keep it safe and sanitary for the next guests. It may also affect the filters but not sure about that.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Adding anything to a spa is a big no unfortunately because of the reasons Steph has mentioned plus, if it's a spa that runs into the pool, the whole pool and spa system could be caused serious (and for serious read expensive) damage.

Still, I expect your villa will have a bath so that'd be a great place to use your presents.
    blott

Florida Savvy
    I thought it might be no [msnsad], but never mind as Blott said I'll save them for the bath.

George will be very disappointed [msnwink]

Thanks

Sue

Susan,
    I am sure the villa has a bath so you could relax in the spa with your glass Cristal take a dip in the pool and then take a nice relaxing bath with your with diserd bath bomb (George rubbing your back[msnwink]) before you retire for the night[msnsmile2] I hope that reinflates the bubble!

Florida Expert
    George is here with me now (romantic champagne breakfast in bed)and he says a bath is fine with strawberries and champagne. Now I've woken up and back to reality, have a lovely soak in the bath, it will still be lovely.
    Mary

Florida Savvy
    Dolphinv sound like an exellent idea [clap] bubble definitely re-inflated [msnsmile2]

Many thanks

Sue (and George [msnwink])

Florida Savvy
    Thanks Sundowner, didn't know George liked strawberries

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Dont forget no glass on the pool deck
    CDV