Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ***LOST***

Florida Expert
    It's not unusual for shows to have long breaks in the US - not sure it would go down too well over here.

I did enjoy - but it just makes the long wait for the next instalment even harder. [msnsad]

Mrs Pegasus

Gold 5 Star Member
    It is almost cruel isn't?? I know how I felt watching the two episodes when over in US, then thinking it would be months before we got a chance to see it again!! So finding out it would be so soon was a bonus Now, I am concerned we will only get the same 6 episodes as the US[msncry] Cancel Christmas immediately!!!! Only joking[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    OHHH BOOHOO! Now i have to wait till Feb. to start watching the next series!! But 20 more episodes then!! They have started a new series here called Nine. Took place in a bank and same set up as Lost.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    I also started watching that one as well in the states Patti. It's good. Can't wait till it comes over to the UK. [msnsmile]

I caught one episode from 3 in the US last week, just to wet my appetite
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    I started watching some of my series 2 (LOST) yesterday, it is official, I just love it. Hope to be up to date and fresh for the strt of series 3 on Sunday[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    I started watching some of my series 2 (LOST) yesterday, it is official, I just love it. Hope to be up to date and fresh for the strt of series 3 on Sunday[msnwink]
    [/quote]

Carol is there anything or anyone that attracts you to Lost imparticular[msnwink] [msnwink] or is it the fine acting and suspense
    Paula

Florida Expert
    I can feel a 'Sawyer' thread coming up here [msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Wellllll!! No really, I just LOVE the show, I do have a slight fear that the ending and answers we seek, week on week maybe be disappointing in the end[msneek] Though Paula, I have another confession[msnembarrased] I watched Lord of the Rings last night, and of course "Charlie" was in it, but guess who may fav character is in that?? Golum!!![msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Would I be right in assuming that Lost is now insync in the US with the UK, now that it is aired on Sky?