Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***LOST***

Gold 5 Star Member
    Heard this evening that LOST series 3 starts here in the UK THIS MONTH(November 2006)!!!!! Moved it to Sky1 for series 3 and 4!!! I haven't been able to find out when this month, but so excited!!! Managed to see episodes 3 & 4 of the series when in Florida, but knowing it will actually start here VERY soon, certainly helps me through the winter, until my next Florida trip!!! From the 2 episodes I have seen of series 3, I don't think fans will be disappointed.[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    I also managed to catch 3 episodes of the new series when I was in Florida in October. Great stuff [msnsmile2]

Super Moderator
    Poor Stuart watched series 1 and 2, getting 'lost' along the way and was most upset to learn it will now only be shown on Sky as we do not have Sky.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Oh Jill, that is awful. I would have to recommend the next time you are near a Walmart, you go straight in and purchase series 1, 2 and for you guys 3, when it comes out, and sit down and enjoy it in ALL it's glory. It is confusing, and it is one of the fe things I own on DVD. And "Yes" I have watched both series 1 and 2 twice!! Lots of extras, and they ony cost $44 each full series!!! A bargain!![msnwink] I am a huge fan, it is fair to say!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Heard this evening that LOST series 3 starts here in the UK THIS MONTH(November 2006)!!!!! Moved it to Sky1 for series 3 and 4!!! I haven't been able to find out when this month, but so excited!!! Managed to see episodes 3 & 4 of the series when in Florida, but knowing it will actually start here VERY soon, certainly helps me through the winter, until my next Florida trip!!! From the 2 episodes I have seen of series 3, I don't think fans will be disappointed.[msnwink]
    [/quote]

I'm glad we haven't had to wait too long here for the next series, I am still really enjoying this programme.
    Maybe time to get some new glasses Carol[msnwink]
    Paula

Florida Expert
    Problem is that the first 6 episodes are being shown now, last one being shown this week and then season continues from February 7th [msneek]

Having watched the first 5 episodes of Season 3 I'd have to say I still love watching, and getting confused by, LOST.

We don't have SKY. And we have watched all of the series 1 & 2. My husband will not be happy [msnsad]

Florida Expert
    I to have watched the first 5 episodes of Season 3 and I get more confused with everyone that I watch. That said it is one of those shows that once you have started to watch you can't wait for the next episode no matter now confused it leaves you.[msnscared]

Roll on the next episode [msnsmile2]

Mrs Pegasus

Florida Expert
    I also love that show and saw the first series in Italy, had to skip the second series and now watching the 3rd. The IT thing i know what that is if anyone wants to know. They let you know in the second series. And totally agree on the 3rd series. Confusing! Dont worry about the polar bear as its not what you think![msnwink]
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bellaepovera
    The IT thing i know what that is if anyone wants to know. They let you know in the second series. [msnwink]
    [/quote]
    Oh dear, I have watched (most) the second series and and I don't know what IT is....perhaps I got lost somewhere [msnwink]
    Shirley