Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ***LOST***

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well, I am obviously doing REALLY badly, I have no idea what "IT" is, or anything about a polar bear not being one, and I have watched both series 1 and 2 twice as I have the whole set for both!! As I have said managed 2 episodes of series 3, made me LOVE it more, but STILL have not got a clue what on earth is going on!!![msntongue]Thats partly why I keep watching, searching for answers!! BTW Paula, Locke was in a film the other night my daughter was watching, "Death of a Cheerlaeder" with Tori Spelling!! He played the Principle of a highschool.....ummm like my "Locke's" older and grayer I think [msnwink]

So all those that have watched episodes from series 3, are you watching it on Sky?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Karen, I caught 2 episodes of series 3 in the US when at the villa in October, it started there on 6th October. I just saw an advert at the weekend saying LOST series 3 coming to Sky one in November As yet, I have not found a start date on any listings, even on the Sky web. So, I am keeping them peeled so to speak

Florida Expert
    Hi Karen

I have DM'd you

Mrs Pegasus

Florida Expert
    If you do a search in google and type in Lost series 2 or 3 you can read all about what has happened.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Thank you Mrs Pegasus [msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    It starts on the 19th nov. Carn't wait, even though it gets me lost.
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thank-you Barbara & Patti.

Florida Expert
    Just watched episode 6 of season 3 [msnsmile] but now there is a almost a 3 month wait until the next episode is on - how will I cope [msneek]

If Sky One is going to start showing the new season this month then that means ep6 will air at the end of the year yet ep7 is not on in US until Feb 7th - how do Sky get around that??

Mrs Pegasus

Gold 5 Star Member
    Perhaps Sky will air it the same way? With a break in mid series[msneek] How strange is that anyway? Hope you enjoyed it Mrs P