Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard Rock Cafe

Florida Newbie
    I flew back to England last Friday and have to say we ate at Hard Rock a number of times.

We went around 6-7 O'clock and there were no ques, although some groups had to wait 5 mins so they could sort the tables out.Every time mmy partner and I ate there we had a great time,the waiters and waitress are brillant,music and food is very good. It gets a 10 for me-brillant.

The booking in advance at customer information at the entrance of the park is very good!

Lianne
    cheekychops05

Florida Chatterbox
    When we were there, about 6 we just walked to the table [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    The kids like it here and we have never had to queue. Must be lucky I guess[msnwink]

ALR[msnsmile]

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    When we went a couple of years ago I was wearing a Manchester United top and one of the managers came up to me (his name was Guy)-started a conversation because he used to work in the Hard Rock in Manchester. Anyway he invited me and my family on a "backstage" tour- there is allsorts stored in that building-He took us into a replica room of John Lennon's apartment in NY where there was a double of the "Imagine" white piano and every key had been signed by music greats-Stevie Wonder, BB King,etc for some charity thing-he then took us via the VIP door into the music theatre that adjoins where the band that were on that night were rehearsing-absolutely magical and for me that somes up the standard of customer service and care that we always find in Florida-I always feel special when I go

Florida Junior
    Ate there last week for the firt time. brillliant, food excellent. we made the reservation for 4 o'oclock on the way in to city walk, shouldn't have bothered , the place was empty. the servers were all standing about bored and there wasn't a soul in the upper section. my son was a wee bit dissapointed in that because it was so quiet and empty he thought it lacked atmosphere. will def. go back next time
    ali

Florida Expert
    We are thinking of going there tonight, t is my son's 11th birthday.
    Do you think we should phone ahead and book a table?
    vicky

Florida Chatterbox
    just back and stayed at hard rock hotel for 7 nights and can honestly say still prefer a villa BUT if staying in a hotel would absoloutly go here . 2 boys 16 loved it , service was great just like the cafe , enjoy

Florida Expert
    We didn't go in the end, Callum (the birthday boy) Changed his mind, so we went to Nascar instead, food ok, not overly struck with it, we told them it was Callum's birthday, they didn't make any fuss, so we asked for them to announce it, they said Happy Birthday to Golam[msnmad]
    Bill came to over $100 for 4 of us, so not cheap, in my opinion, Steak and Shake would of been as good (food wise)
    The kids did enjoy the games afterwards though[msnsmile]

Something different I suppose.
    vicky

Florida Chatterbox
    went to nascar a couple of weeks ago , first time since it reopened. thought it was awful but, my husband had a burger said it was ok , no rush back

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Albert the Frog
    When we went a couple of years ago I was wearing a Manchester United top and one of the managers came up to me (his name was Guy)-started a conversation because he used to work in the Hard Rock in Manchester. Anyway he invited me and my family on a "backstage" tour- there is allsorts stored in that building-He took us into a replica room of John Lennon's apartment in NY where there was a double of the "Imagine" white piano and every key had been signed by music greats-Stevie Wonder, BB King,etc for some charity thing-he then took us via the VIP door into the music theatre that adjoins where the band that were on that night were rehearsing-absolutely magical and for me that somes up the standard of customer service and care that we always find in Florida-I always feel special when I go
    [/quote]Almost makes it worth wearing a United top. [msnwink] I didn't know there was a backstage tour, worth asking on the next visit.
    Regards, Mark