Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Garage or Games Room?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garage

71 30.08%
  • Games Room

165 69.92%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage or Games Room?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We always use the garage and would always make sure the villa had one before booking, we staying in a villa once where they had put a computer table and a snooker table in the 2nd living area, that was very nice.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    A garage for us we dont have time to use a games room .
    Olive

Yes Garage for me too. I always hire a nice car and I'm a car geek, It has always got to be clean. If It stays outside it gets covered in dew and I have to Chamois it. Sad, I know.
    So they stay in the garage.[msneek]

Super Moderator
    We have just bought an air hockey table, football table and darts board but I have insisted that they are put on one half of the garage as I also hate leaving cars outside. At home our cars are the only cars in our street that are garaged when not in use.

Florida Expert
    The kids prefer a games room.

We don't have a game 'room' - or should we say 'area'- and have no plans to install one. As one of our recent guests put it so succinctly - 'We didn't fly across the Atlantic to somewhere as fantastic as Orlando to spend time in a hot garage!'

As others have said, it is personal choice, and many guests would not set foot in a 'games' area.

We know there are plenty of people out there who don't want a games area, but like a huge pool. After all you can play table tennis or whatever at home, but how many of us have fantastic pools at home?

But luckily we can all choose what we want, there is no right or wrong answer. And there are enough villas to choose from so that we can find our perfect home from home.
    ellie

Florida Chatterbox
    Games rooms are ok for those who feel the need to put one in, but please remember and respect the people who do not have a games room and come back to their own villa and find their drive way blocked by cars that should be on the drive or in the garage but cant due to a games room.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Robby
    Games rooms are ok for those who feel the need to put one in, but please remember and respect the people who do not have a games room and come back to their own villa and find their drive way blocked by cars that should be on the drive or in the garage but cant due to a games room.
    [/quote]

Absolutely[clap]
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    I couldn't agree more Robby, also during the time when we had the hurricans our guests were please to put their car in the garage. Like Ellie I can't think of anything I would less like to do while in Florida than spend time in a garage !!!!
    Jean

Would not be without my garage for the car especially in the heat.

Sandra