Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair/Beauty Salons

Florida Expert

Hair/Beauty Salons

Does anyone know if there are any Hair Salons on the 27? We will be staying at Regal Palms resort at Highlands Reserve and Kaye will need somewhere to get her hair done for the Wedding.
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Florida Expert
    There are usually Salon's in Walmart... from memory my wife said they were very reasonably priced also.
    Steve

There's a salon at Champions Gate which is only about 5 - 10 mins from Highlands Reserve, can't actually say what it's like as I've never been.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have had our daughter's haircut at 2 walmarts b4, the one on 192 was excellent value, good cut, the one at easter in the walmart by Southern Dunes was awful (considering it was a sraight cut! Think I would consider the salon at Champions gate to be honest, especially for a wedding

There is a lovley well priced salon in the WinnDixie complex on HW27, near the new Walmart.

Florida Chatterbox
    The full Health Spa at Regal Palms will be open shortly so why not treat yourself to a massage before the big day.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1632.aspx

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TINAPETERS
    The full Health Spa at Regal Palms will be open shortly so why not treat yourself to a massage before the big day.
    [/quote]

Tina, I tried to find some info on the Health Spa from the Regal Palms website but it didn't have any. Any ideas what it will contain?
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you are planning on Treating yourselves to the full works there are the 5* resorts of Disney to consider. We looked around the new one Saratoga springs , just by Downtown Disney and it was beautiful. Might be well worth the treat[msnwink]

Florida Savvy
    The Omni Resort Hotel is near that has a hair salon and a spa , didnt try it but went there for a drink and it looked very nice.
    Tim & Jackie Fawson

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1056.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Daniel

This is a description that I have been told.
    There will be 4 treatment rooms, indoor jacuzzi, power showers, stauna and steam room.

In the interest of research only I suppose I will have to use it during my next visit at Christmas, can let you have a more detailed description then.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1632.aspx