Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: trainer for the day at gatorland

trainer for the day at gatorland

Hi all trainer for the day at gatorland is brilliant I got to see the new hatchling gators and crocs .then we went in to the breeding marsh to feed some of the gators and crocs I got to sit on the back of pops the big male gator then it just got better I got to wrestle a 5ft gator in the wrestling ring it had tape on to start with but they take it off for some photos if you want. Then you get to spend the rest off the day in the park

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alan.s
    Hi all trainer for the day at gatorland is brilliant I got to see the new hatchling gators and crocs .then we went in to the breeding marsh to feed some of the gators and crocs I got to sit on the back of pops the big male gator then it just got better I got to wrestle a 5ft gator in the wrestling ring it had tape on to start with but they take it off for some photos if you want. Then you get to spend the rest off the day in the park
    [/quote]

Think I'd go for leaving the tape on!!

[msnscared][msnscared][msnscared]
    Christine

Sounds like a must see for our next visit. Although, I think I will stay out of the ring. Thanks for the tip!
    Kay

www.orlandovillas.com/villas/869.aspx
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1184.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    My son did it in July while he was there and said it was brilliant !
    Jean