Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights

Florida Expert

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights

Halloween Horror Nights—TALES OF TERROR No One Will Live Happily Ever After. Universal Orlando- Sept. 30, Oct. 1, 7-9, 12-16, 20-23, 27-31. Explore the most terrifying haunted houses ever created, skin-crawling scare zones and more, as you experience stories clawed from the depths of your worst nightmares.

Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

We went last year and had great fun, but be prepared for it to be very busy. After a tip off we went early and ate in City Walk before it opened as traffic around the area gets very busy around opening time.
    We did not do everything as we were getting tired. If I went again I would spend the day chilling by the pool ( instead of shopping!)and then stay until it closed.
    Be prepared to giggle and scream alternately[msnwink]
    Not for litttle children but great for older kids and teens.

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    It was horribly packed last year. We did just three haunted houses and watched the excellent Bill and Ted show. We got reduced price passes as we are Florida resident annual passholders, if I had paid full price, I would have beem miffed.
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was hoping to do the Horror nights this year, as in previous trips in October, our daughter was more for "Mickey's NOT so scary halloween nights", but at 13 this time, we thought she might enjoy it more[msneek]Now hubby is saying leave it to next year!!! Doh!! Men! That is ALL I am saying!Mind, he would be pretty miffed if he didn't get value for money Julie, so perhaps plan it and prepare for next October? Can't see my 13 yr old wanting to do Mickey's place though...ummmm we will see[msnwink]

Florida Newbie
    [}]We had the most fantastic time at this years event a truly nerve wrecking experience which was well organized very scary and well worth paying the extra to get the express pass.Not for younger children but for older "young " people this was really good ,the costumes and the walk through experiences were absolutely fantastic.Check your heart condition before you go as the adrenalin rush caused by dark rooms / stobe lights/real actors scaring you s***less every other step /music /fog and petrol driven chain saws is phenomenal.[}]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for the detailed run down JarjarWe didn't do any specials for Halloween this time, but who knows, maybe next October Mind, I think I would be scared out of my wits[msnscared]