Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Shopping Malls?

Florida Savvy
    Folks, apologies in advance but I'm a wee bit confused. The outlet mall - is that the one that isn't covered but there is a huge covered food hall in the middle. I think I'm getting my shopping malls mixed up. I am going to the uncovered one the second day we arrive as I've been holding off for ages buying make up, lippy, mascara etc. I'm hoping of course that its cheaper to buy there than get duty free on the way out. We leave in 16 days time. Appreciate any guidance here. Thanks. [msnsmile2]
    Helen

There are two such outlet malls, now. Premium outlet mall was the original one, and that is outdoors with a food court in the centre. The newer outlet mall is Prime Outlets which once was called Beltz. It is also open with a food court. It is located at the top of International Drive. So you have two choices, Helen.

Happy shopping![msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Savvy
    Ellie, thanks for this. Premium Outlet is the one I'm thinking of. [clap]
    Helen

Florida Chatterbox
    try the cosmetics company shop for make-up, clinique esther lauder, Mac, etc etc prices ar gobsmackingly cheap.....done my xmas shopping there..they re giving the gift sets away.... told hub by I had saved him a fortune on my xmas shopping.. darent tell him the fortune I spent doing it lol!!!!!!gwen

Florida Savvy
    Gwen, thanks for the tip. I'll certainly be using that. I intend to get as much Christmas shopping in there as possible and of course - a nice wee something for myself. [msnsmile]
    Helen

Hi
    We found JC Penneys at Posner Park on US 27 (thanks for the directions Caroline). My husband bought me a new engagement ring (mine got broken a couple of months ago) $400 down to $109, it is beautiful. Also got a couple of lovely handbags at 60% off (a girl can never have too many handbags) and some clothes for my young 'un. Then I was frogmarched out of the shop by said husband before I could spend any more money!!

We always to Premium Outlets for trainers etc - we love their food hall, great bourbon chicken and fried rice from the chinese there.

We also found Florida Mall this time but that was absolutely packed and was more or less like West Quay in Southampton but on a larger scale.

So Premium Outlets and Posner Park for me.
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    Hi Gwen, where is the cosmetics company shop?
    love filling my cupboards with things I think I need then don't!!

Florida Expert
    A bit further out but well worth the visit is Sawgrass Mills - Miami, plus lots of others near it.
    KJH

Florida Junior
    The 2 main ones definitely are The Florida Mall and The Mall at Millenia. The Mall at Millenia is a bit more upmarket but The Florida Mall has a bit more choice, so they are both joint first in my opinion.