Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Shopping Malls?

Florida Savvy

Best Shopping Malls?

Cant belive i am actually asking this question but what are the best shopping malls and where are they located? [msnsad]

When we went last year the girls only retail therapy was at Downtown Disney but i have promised them a little more variety this year.

Thanks

Mack

Mack,

Florida Mall - Near airport, large , good selection
    Mall at Millenia - off I4 east of universal studios, large , upmarket.
    Altemonte Mall - North on I4 - medium size - reasonable selection.
    Premiums Outlets - south of Sea world on International drive - large outdoor - , designer bargains.
    Belz - (now being rebranded) - just south of Universal studios, - large - limited selecion, going thru re-branding.

and i'm sure other members will have some more [msnsmile2]
    Wilf & Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Mall at Millenia - off I4 east
    Is my favourite, Be prepared it is big just do not forget were you parked your car.

If you are looking for a small quite Mall then Eagle Ridge Mall 501 Eagle Ridge Dr
    Lake Wales, FL 33859 is the one
    If you go on a Sat and Sun there is also a market on the High way 27 just before you turn of for the Mall and the TAX is lower at Eagle Ridge
    Marion Rowland
    www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/2933.aspx

We did Florida Mall and I bought nothing, then Beltz which seems to be ok even with the take over and I easily spent a few hundred $$ and then we did premium outlets on I4 where the visa took another big dent. Mall at milllenia was missed this visit but I know my sister luvs that place and the cheezecake factory is also there[msntongue]

Celebration also has some very nice shops. Beltz is now rebranded "Prime 1". Premium Outlets (junction 68 on the I4) and Florida Mall (Sand Lake Road junction on the I4 - exit 74A I think) were our favourites.

Dianna.
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2061.aspx

Florida Savvy
    For a change why don't you try West Oaks Mall on Highway 50 at Ocoee.
    Donna

http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/514.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Our favourite is the Premium Outlets Mall, we also take in the Florida Mall and have to visit the Mall at Millenia for The Cheesecake Factory.[msntongue][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Savvy
    Thanks very much guys,

did not realise there were so many shopaholics out there!![msnwink]

I dont think i will show the girls the entire list, otherwise i might end up at MK on my own [msnembarrased]

Mack

You could always rent a Harley whilst they go shopping[msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Big Mack
    Thanks very much guys,

did not realise there were so many shopaholics out there!![msnwink]

I dont think i will show the girls the entire list, otherwise i might end up at MK on my own [msnembarrased]

Mack
    [/quote]

Liz

Florida Savvy

That is a great idea, only problem is they are bound to need my help carrying the many, many.......many shopping bags that they are bound to have.

The girls in my group belive in taking an empty suitcase inside another suitcase just so they can bring back all those bargains[msneek]

I will need a harley with a trailer [msneek]

Mack