Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mission Space

Florida Expert
    We went on last Feb. My friend Nicky was ill for the rest of the day and we had to leave her lying on a bench for a couple of hours. (She did insist). I felt really sick and the ride stopped just in time before I [sick].

If you suffer with any sort of motion sickness, I wouldn't advise it. But as I don't 'DO' rides I'm probably not the best person to advise.

The rest of the group (5) went on again, but afterwards they complained of neck ache or headache.

Kaz[beer]
    KJH

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would disagree with this. I HATE the teacups, waltzers etc but LOVE Mission Space. For me it is a totally different experience and I don't feel the spinning at all. The best piece of advise is to look straight ahead at the screen at all times.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Benny24

But I would say if you can't stomach roundabouts/tea cups!/Waltzers or anything that spins give it a miss! [/quote]
    Ruth

Dave agrees with you Ruth, he can't do the teacups at all, it makes him really green[xx(] - but Mission Space is no problem at all.
    Caroline & Dave

Like I said before I am a scardy cat rider but I went on this ride again in January with the troops and it was still great fun. Still can't get me on a rollercoaster tho [msnwink]
    Jan and Lee

Gold 5 Star Member
    I went on this for the first time in December and only because my daughter wanted to go on it as I had avoided it before having seen all the bad reports of people feeling sick etc. The warnings inside the place really get to you and make you feel nervous, they keep saying do you really want to do this, if not turn back now!! Anyway, it was great, no problem at all, though it was weird when your cheeks blow back. I did comcentrate on doing the jobs I was given, I think that helps.
    Julie