Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QUALITY INN INTERNATIONAL / INT DRIVE :-(

Have to agree with the others ~ villas give you peace, tranquility and privacy.

One of the last times we stayed in a hotel in Florida (several years ago) we didn't have school kids, but lets just say a rather amorous and apparently athletic young couple next door making whoopee all night [:O][:I]
    Chris & Peter

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I really detest the inconsideration of people like this. Did you not ask to move? When we closed on the villa we had to stay in a hotel and booked out after one night due to it being a Virgin hotel (which we had not realised) and it was full of screaming, dive bombing kids whose parents did not seem to care.

Re noise at the villas, it would not be tolerated after the first or second time, Sheriff gets called, noise stops.. end of story
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    I personally would have called security and if they didnt do anything call the Police. The teachers/parents have a moral duty to control children and im sure the Police would be more than happy to assist.
    We stayed at this hotel 8 years ago and yes it is basic but is in a good location for attractions/restuarants/shops etc. The only problem we had was with cockroaches. Dont know how they got into our room as we were on the third floor.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Newbie
    We complained to security on several occassions, they did have a word with them but as soon as security left they were out of their rooms and making loads of noise.

The group were returning at times such as 1.00am, so you can imagine the noise of a hundred + kids.

Never again !! A villa for me :-)

MATT

Good choice Matt

A Villa will give you the space, piece and quiet and that little extra that Hotels arn't able to offer.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlando_4_me
    We complained to security on several occassions, they did have a word with them but as soon as security left they were out of their rooms and making loads of noise.

The group were returning at times such as 1.00am, so you can imagine the noise of a hundred + kids.

Never again !! A villa for me :-)

MATT
    [/quote]

Matt,

Put it in writing to the head office of the hotel chain and word it strongly!
    CDV

Florida Savvy
    I had a holiday in a hotel in St. Cloud like this once too. Except everyone who appeared to be there, was going to some fishing competition so it was boats on the back of every truck. No where to park and if you did manage to get a space then you couldn't back out because of the boats everywhere. And the men came back stinking like the sea and old cod.

Villas only after that one.

My first trip in '83 was a mixuture of motel in Clearwater, Lakeside 'villa' in Disney and Hotel at Sand Key in Clearwater, all of them were lovely, no problems but they lack so so much more that villas give you, the privacy, the tranquility, the SPACE, the facilities, your own pool the list is just endless and I love it!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We also stayed at the Quality in 1993 and were on the bottom floor of the block near the pool , there was a party of shool children staying then and they were in the rooms above us. They thought it was great fun to run backwards and forwards along the balcony till all hours shouting and messing about.
    After owning a villa now for a year I for one would certainly be loath to stay in hotels any more.
    Jean