Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disney Quest

Disney Quest

My kids spent a lovely long afternoon in here (while we went back to the villa for a rest!!). They thought that it was good and decided that it was aimed at the 5 to 16 year olds and that anyone over that age would probably not enjoy it. It's full of interactive games, but for those of you whose kids are fanatics they will definitely have better games on their own machines.

Carla

Florida Expert
    We all loved it and I'm definitely over 16 (unfortunately). My one real gripe about Disney Quest is the food (not the cheesecake area which is good but the pizza, chips etc area). They seem quite unable to cope with anyone wanting food - and the queues just build up, everyone gets angry and it is very unpleasant.
    I've also noticed that many of the CMs at DQ are nastier than in the parks. I wonder if this is because it appeals to teenagers and they think they can get away with it here. Never seen so many rude CMs in one place before.
    The place itself though is really cool. We've spent several days there and really enjoyed it. We all like amusement arcades anyway but this is something special. The 'Pirates' and 'Aladdin' rides are particularly good.