Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're back!

Florida Newbie

We're back!

Where do I start....

Firstly, thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post.

We had the most amazing time. Spent 10 days doing the parks, but not doing them justice at all!!! Spent 9 days on the most beautiful beach I have ever seen - Siesta Key. Then another 3 days trying to cram in the things at the parks we missed....never enough time. It was just so perfect, seeing the kids faces when they met a character was priceless and a bit emotional[msncry][msncry].

Disney is the most magical place on the Earth. We had such a wonderful time and have some lovely memories.

Thanks again
    Keep up the good work[msnsmile]
    Aud

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad to hear you had a great time Aud. Sounds as though it was an action packed holiday, are you now officially a Florida addict.[msnwink]
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    YIP[msnwink]

Since I found this forum last year...I can't get enough.

Thought I could kick the habit when we came home....but not so[msneek][msneek].

Take care[msnsmile]

Aud

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds like a good reason to "research" that next Florida holiday.
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Sure does!!!

Especially when the weather is so much cooler and the tan is fading.

I feel a trip to the travel agents coming on[msnwink].

Aud

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad to hear you had a great time!

That's how Florida gets you, you've gotta keep getting your magic fix! Don't go to the travel agent too quickly though as you can do most of it through here!
    blott

Florida Expert
    Audrey join the club , Florida does get you, and just yesterday I spoke to my husbands collegue , she was here in early June and I honsetly thought she was put off florida for good especialy as she was in a hotel with hubbie and two teenagers and it rained and rained for the entire holiday, but no all she wants to know when can I get her a cheap flight and accomodation back to do some serious shopping . If you are anything like me all you want to do when you come home is book for the next time . siesta key sounded magical so glad you enjoyed it , next time you know where yuour going. So glad you had a good time.
    Olive

Audrey - you've got the bug - so welcome to the club!!!
    here's to your next vacation![msnsmile2]
    Les

Gold 5 Star Member
    glad you enjoyed your holiday. florida is addictive. barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    We will definately be doing the Siesta keys thing on our next visit. We too love Florida and anyone we speak to who has been seems to feel the same way - there is always so much to talk about - definately a conversation starter. It's amazing how good a place can make you feel.

Sandra and Victor

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/2251.aspx