Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Outback

Florida Savvy

The Outback

Can anyone give a critique on The Outback Restaurant

Gold 5 Star Member
    My son who is a bit of a steak fanatic, says that their steaks are some of the best he has had. We also love the "Blooming Onion" that is on the apertisers list. Mind you by the time we have muched our way through that, the malt type bread they bring you and th salad or soup before the main course, we can't manage to do justice to the steak.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    Don't forget that you can order and pick up...I didn't realise I had picked up the take away menu...saves waiting for a table. Not as good as Logans or Ruby Tuesdays.

Kaz
    KJH

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    We love the steaks in the Outback. We always ask for ours medium rare, as we find the steaks very tender, and I love to taste the meat, rather than chew it to death. I once mentioned that the seasoning was a little to peppery and they said just mention it when ordering and they will do it to your taste. I call that great service.

I always find if you go to a restaurant you are better off ordering what they are known for, if you go to a steak house order steak, if you go to red lobster order seafood etc,

CERI

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Yuk, our least favourite restuarant, we had two cack experiences. (The service is good but the food was poor on both occasions so will never go back, we only went back the second time as we were in company).
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Yuk, our least favourite restuarant, we had two cack experiences. (The service is good but the food was poor on both occasions so will never go back, we only went back the second time as we were in company).
    [/quote]

Thats a shame CDV, I know what you mean though once you are put off a restaurant you never go back. We have a bad experience at The Black Angus and now would not go back, even though others really rave about it.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Chatterbox
    We love the Outback and have had nothing but a positive experience. My only problem is that I find it difficult to move when we have finished our meal.[msnwink]
    Ralph & Claire

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-921.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Thats a shame CDV, I know what you mean though once you are put off a restaurant you never go back. We have a bad experience at The Black Angus and now would not go back, even though others really rave about it.[msnsmile2][/quote]That's dead right Sarah. I just find the food in the Outback really really bland (and not cooked right either...I don't like sending things back to the kitchen either..just incase) I know others love it so it is down to indivudual likings. Never been to the Black Angus. Went to Logans for the first time last month and in my opinion that is better than the Outback.
    CDV

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by melfrank
    Can anyone give a critique on The Outback Restaurant
    [/quote]

If you look at the Orlando guide there will be reviews on there of lots of resturants.
    CDV

Florida Expert
    We also love the outback and usually go at least twice. As was mentioned the Bloomin Onion is lovely.... we mostly have the Alice Spring Chicken....never had a bad meal here yet...