Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euromillions

Florida Expert

Euromillions

[:O]There was very little work done in Ireland this week, apart from the fact that Monday was a bank holiday ,a Limerick lady Dolores McNamara won the Eurolotto , well over 115 million euros , thats 80 million sterling. This lady was a very ordinary housewife , and now she is a household name. Its fantastic for her a life changing experiance but on the other hand life as she knew it can never be the same again . I personally believe its too much money for one individual , it would have been much better if an large amount like this was won by a group of individuals or a work syndicate , but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Well you can imagine what the Olive mob were thinking , the villa of our dreams , shop till you drop at yes I think Iwould still have to go to Ross, and definately first class travel all the way . Oh well perhaps the challange would not be there anymore maybe we wouldnot get the same thrill out[:O] of the holiday because hard work didnt get us there . Now I have to go and check my Florida lottery slip , its only 6 million dollars but what the heck Im not greedy..[lucky][lucky]
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member
    Shes one "Lucky" Lady, mind you I don't think I would want to win quite that much, you'd never be able to spend it.[msnwink]
    Sarah

It is definately a 'life-changing' win - what an understatement!!! It would have been better IMHO to have this spread amongst a good few winners. A million or two is more manageable for the majority of us and a bit more realistice somehow.
    That said, I wish the winner all the very best...
    Les

It was on the news that as she approached the shop to buy her 'lucky dip' a gent let her through before him, guess what? he wanted a luck dip too.
    Lynne

Life changing..phew would I like to be in her shoes....You BET and just think of all the people I could help.

it wouldnt be too much for me, the 6 kids would be made for life!!! i would never have to worry about them ever!!!
    i'd find something else to worry about i'm sure
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lynnes
    It was on the news that as she approached the shop to buy her 'lucky dip' a gent let her through before him, guess what? he wanted a luck dip too.
    [/quote]

Wouldn't it be nice if she found this man and gave him a bit of the winnings, she'd never miss 1 million.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lynnes
    [/quote]

Wouldn't it be nice if she found this man and gave him a bit of the winnings, she'd never miss 1 million.[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

OMG, He must be sick as a parrott if this storyis true, sher shoudl give him somewthing!

We play the Euro lotto weekly and win on that more than the UK one!
    Like everyone else we live in hope
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    Some say that man is the same guy who took photographs in the pub on the Friday night she discovered her win and he sold these pictures to the papers for what is said to be 16,000 euros.
    Mags

Florida Expert
    oops, that was me , did nt realise cool pest had logged on.We do need two computers badly, with two Florida nuts in the house.
    Olive