Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember When.....

Florida Savvy
    Reel to reel machines, big gramophones, playing a pile of records at one time and by the time you got to no.3 on the pile it was playing really wonky. How about playing 33 records at a 78 speed and laughing your head off at that!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rocco
    Reel to reel machines, big gramophones, playing a pile of records at one time and by the time you got to no.3 on the pile it was playing really wonky. How about playing 33 records at a 78 speed and laughing your head off at that!
    [/quote]

Ha ha yep we used to do that as well, sounded just like pinky & perky.

Dave

Florida Savvy
    Hands up all who owned a pinky and perky record? haha[msncool][clap]

[msnwink]

Dave

i didnt,
    or what was the name of two little bears or something on tv, sure it was a lady presenter jean???oh blow thats disturbing!!
    i found them!!!!!!
    Tingha and Tucker????? ring any bells??

"bear in mind to be good and kind"
    jean morton

i loved that and on the page i found them the lyrics are there for the song!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    We used to sit around the table on a Sunday luchtime and listen to Jimmy Young playing all the golden oldies from certain years in the past and my parents would try and guess the singer and the song title. We used to think they were mad but now we do much the same sort of thing when we hear an old song.
    Sarah

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    We used to sit around the table on a Sunday luchtime and listen to Jimmy Young playing all the golden oldies from certain years in the past and my parents would try and guess the singer and the song title. We used to think they were mad but now we do much the same sort of thing when we hear an old song.
    [/quote]

Sarah! you really dont mind telling all! listening to jimmy young?[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    [/quote]

Sarah! you really dont mind telling all! listening to jimmy young?[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    [/quote]

Didn't have a choice Liesa, I was about 7 or 8 at the time and my parents thought it was great, my brother and I used to cringe.
    Sarah

yes i cringed to!![msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Black Jacks, Fruit Salads, Whizzer & Chips, Wagon Wheels, Tizer, Cherryaid (for Christmas), 99, Timpo Cowboys and Indians, Thunderbirds toys that didn't talk, Dinky Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Rupert the Bear in the Daily Express, Spending hours playing cars in mum's rose garden, Football cards.

I was there!
    Jeff & Amy Stephens