Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Fountain!

Florida Chatterbox

Chocolate Fountain!

I seem to remember a post about a hotel with a buffet with a chocolate fountain. Can anybody please tell me where this is and whether it is 'functional'(if so, is it a type of 'dip&#39 or is it just decorative?
    Thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    You are thinking of the Renaissance Hotel at Seaworld. They have the chocolate fountain, and it is "fully functioning" [msnwink]
    Rosie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Rosie
    They had one at the Savacentre last Sunday and you can even buy your own mini one for £99, looked delicious I must say.

Only thing is I bet it's one of these things that are great for when you are using them and then take hours to clean.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    So you didn't buy one then Steph? [msncry] I'll just have to "make do" with Florida then [msnsmile2]
    Rosie

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was tempted Rosie for my daughter but decided a chocolate fondue set would do just as well and at a much lower cost (leaves more money to spend on chocolate!!!)
    Babblin Boo

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Aiminghigh
    I seem to remember a post about a hotel with a buffet with a chocolate fountain. Can anybody please tell me where this is and whether it is "functional"(if so, is it a type of "dip") or is it just decorative?
    Thanks

[/quote]

not thinking of trying it carole are you????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Liesa

Is it on the OV slimming club menu????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Aiminghigh
    I seem to remember a post about a hotel with a buffet with a chocolate fountain. Can anybody please tell me where this is and whether it is "functional"(if so, is it a type of "dip") or is it just decorative?
    Thanks

[/quote]

not thinking of trying it carole are you????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

[/quote]

As if!!!!!![msnembarrased]
    Naturally, I just like to research these things....For the kids, of course[msnwink]

Theres a photo of it on this thread:http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_21182.asp
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

Hi Steph

I see you live in Rochester. I heard you mention the savacentre and wondered if it was the one at Hempsted Valley.

I live in Larkfield and my office is on the Medway City Estate in Rochester.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1922.aspx