Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "Must Do's??????????"

Florida Junior
    If you're feeling active, early morning surfing lessons at Typhoon Lagoon are worth doing - it was one of my husband's two favourite things about our holiday (Discovery Cove being the other). My 13 year-old son loved it too.
    6.30am to 9.30am before the park opens, full instruction and equipment provided and spectators welcome.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Bring lots of cash!

(My dad used to take me to see Jinky when I was a wee girl)!
    CDV

Where can we start, everywhere you go has something to offer, but I always mention to my guests to stay for "Fantasmic" the evening show at MGM studios. I personally just love it, always have a tear in my eye at the end, it is so spectacular. If it starts at say 7.00 go into the show at least an hour before to get a good seat, I guarantee you will love it.
    If you have an interest in cars or motorbikes then on a Friday and a Saturday evening "Cruise Night" Old Town Orlando. Lots of car and bike enthusiasts showing off their pride and joys, good free entertainment. If you go down the 192 and find the "Big Wheel" you will not miss cuise night just follow the crowds. ENJOY

Val

Florida Newbie
    Thanks everyone for the advice,looks like we might have to book again next year just to do everything.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]. ps .Cruella your dads got great taste.[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jinky
    p.s. Cruella your dads got great taste.[msnwink]
    [/quote]

I used to have a keyring that was the same height as him, My Dad loved him!!
    CDV

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rebekah.g
    Hi I been reading all the comments but havent a clue what celebration is exactly can someone let me know please. It sounds a lovely place. Whats there exactly and is it good for kids as well. thanks rebekah
    [/quote]

http://www.celebrationfl.com/
    tezz 7628

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you want a nice chill out place-go to Hotel Boardwalk. If you go early evening there's crowd entertainment and the sun still comes over across the lake -so it's usually nice and warm.

There's plenty of places to eat or have a drink and just watch the world go by.
    Orlandobabe

Don't miss the nightly fireworks "Wishes" at Magic Kingdom. They have to be the best fireworks display ever!!!
    Glenda and Geoff

Florida Newbie
    Just wondered where exactly is celebration and what is it, sorry I know this probably sounds stupid but i've not been to orlando before[:O]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlando novice
    [just wondered where exactly is celebration and what is it, sorry I know this probably sounds stupid but i've not been to orlando before[:O]
    [/quote]

Celebration is a town just off the 192, built by the Disney people, beautiful setting, well worth a visit.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah