Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Must Do's??????????"

This year we were looking for that something different at Christmas, so we did Discovery Cove to swim with Dolphins, a hot air balloon ride and around Christmas you can do the ICE spectacilar at the Gaylord Palms hotel[8D]

Florida Junior
    Hi I been reading all the comments but havent a clue what celebration is exactly can someone let me know please. It sounds a lovely place. Whats there exactly and is it good for kids as well. thanks rebekah

Florida Expert
    The Titanic Exhibition is also good and a bit different from the parks.

We also love Downtown Disney and the Disney minigolf courses. [msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Rocking chair at Celebration for me too [8D] after a meal at the Tavern of course [msntongue] [msnwink]
    Julie

wish i could tell you but after getting lost and unable to find it a second time will leave it to someone else! its a lovely place beautiful expensive houses, lovely scenary! am sure someone will tell you shortly!![msnwink]
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jinky
    Hi all, me and the wife are going to Orlando in September and we really can't wait.We're going to do all the parks but was wondering if there's any other "must do's" that you'd recommend.All sugestions welcomed.Many thanks now I'm off to count the days again.
    Jinky
    [/quote]

Hi there Jinky. Is it just the two of you or do you have kids? If you don't then I'd suggest to leave out Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingom cos they're more for kids and don't have any decent rides at all.

Islands of Adventure - wicked. Kennedy Space Centre is good. Head over to Gulf Coast for the day, Sarasota, Clearwater or even better, the beach at Siesta Key is really gorgeous. St Augustine too if you don't mind driving. There's just so much to cram in make sure you have some chill out time too [msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rebekah.g
    Hi I been reading all the comments but havent a clue what celebration is exactly can someone let me know please. It sounds a lovely place. Whats there exactly and is it good for kids as well. thanks rebekah
    [/quote]

Its a town just off the 192, lovely houses, shops and eateries, and a wonderful lake that has rocking chairs, and a water feature which the children love, look out for the crocs in the lake - but please don't feed them![msnwink]

Florida Savvy
    When I recently got married we all went to Celebration afterwards to eat and drink at a nice hotel there. Going there just made our day that little bit more special.

Sitting at the Tiki bar at the end of the Pier on Coco beach watching the world drift by .....

Florida Newbie
    Celebration = Stepford Wives .. its almost perfect, police in Golf Carts , piped music on the walkways, and yes .. the wooden rocking chairs, so good we opened our bank acct there -- just so we have to go there when we are over.

Rob