Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Must Do's??????????"

Florida Expert
    Warbirds museum is great for just a morning or afternoon you can also go in a biplane ,Helicopter tour of all the parks.we also went to the local rodeo which is on a Friday night it's great to mix with the locals,but if you decide to go I suggest taking a cushion to sit on as the seats are very hard .
    Sheena
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/40.aspx

Hi Jinky
    I enjoy getting up early and watching the mist raising off the lake at the back of our home and if I'm lucky watching the hot air balloons float by and their shadow sailing across the water.[:I]
    Enjoy a trip to Celebration, a meal in one of the restaurants, a walk around their lake and sitting on the rocking chairs contemplating life
    A day relaxing by the pool having fun with the family and so much more...............
    Karen Scott

Florida Expert
    I'd vote for Celebration and Cirque du Soleil too.
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx

we will have a meal or just a coffee in celebration!! (got so lost trying to find it last time, managed it once with a we'll come back later[msnwink]) which we didnt cos we couldnt find it!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Must visit Celebration, and shop till we drop at the Malls.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    I wouldn't miss going to celebration and also a definate for us is cocoa beach....and of course shopping[msnwink]
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

A big must for us is a meal at one of the restaurants around the Lagoon at Epcot then to watch the Fireworks "Reflections of Earth" at 9pm. Spectacular [clap]

If you have a couple of hours to while away on the day you leave before your flight, try gatorland.
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Savvy
    Hi Jinky

We went last year for the first time. You will find that if you do all the parks you will be pretty knackered and look forward to a chill out day by the pool.

When we went to the parks we tried to get the most out of them i.e. get there for opening and stay for the fireworks as they are all brilliant.

Dont miss Fantasmic at MGM and look out for Spectromagic parade at MK as in September it is only on twice a week and is defo worth seeing.

Celebration is really lovley and worth a visit for some relaxation time. Look out for the alligators in the lake!

Before we went last year i had the "Must do everything" head on but you soon realise that it is impossible to do everything. Main thing is concentrate on enjoying yourself.

Have a great time

Mack

Florida Chatterbox
    If you can't fit Celebration into your stay then leave time to go on your way back to the airport. Go for a walk around the lake, get an ice-cream, sit in the rocking chairs and make your plans to return[msnsmile2]
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3180.aspx