Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Overnight stay in Gatwick

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • B&B

5 11.36%
  • Hilton Hotel

12 27.27%
  • Le Meridien

9 20.45%
  • Arora International

0 0%
  • Ramada Plaza

4 9.09%
  • Felbridge

0 0%
  • Worth

1 2.27%
  • Other

13 29.55%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Overnight stay in Gatwick

Florida Expert
    Travelodge for us - It sleeps us plus kids comfortably in room and it's about all I can justify as we are only an hour away!
    Ana
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1480.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hilton..........lovely big rooms....parking across the road....down the walkway.....stress free

well almost

Kaz[8)]
    KJH

Florida Chatterbox
    We stayed in Down Park Lodge for the first time and were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was.We found the hotels really expensive to park for 3 weeks and this was a bargin in comparison.We had no problems and the chap who runs it is great (bless him he works so hard.)

Florida Expert
    Voted Hilton because we generally fly Virgin and it is attached to the South Terminal.
    We can then have a nice leisurely morning because we have used 'Twilight Check In' the night before and a breakfast in the terminal before the flight.

If we were going with BA then we would go for Le Meridien because that is attached to the North.

Brizzle.

Florida Expert
    Usually drive up in the morning, but we are going to try a B&B in October.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi we stay at the TravelInn very reasonable and leave the car at home catch the train to gatwick as only takes 1hour and don't have to sit in traffic.[msnsmile]
    Gary & Sam

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1455.aspx

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    We stayin the Le Meridien.

We have to drive for 4 hours to get to the airport. I don't like chancing to drive up in the morning. You see so many people miss their flight on these airport programmes. I love to ger there the nght before. and TOTALLY RELAX kids in the pool and me in the steam room. Then a beautiful banquet meal in the chinese restaurant and then a quick quant across the airport for a drink and look at the planes. Nice peaceful night sleep for the morning ahead.

NO PANIC at all.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    We've stayed once in the Hilton. The rooms are fine but the only problem I found was that it was very very noisy! (I suppose thats only natural really)

Gold 5 Star Member
    Le Meridien every time for us. Get there as early as poss the night before, have a cocktail or two, nice meal, bottle of wine (or two!)

It just gets the whole holiday off to a great start.
    Steve

Florida Expert
    We stop at the Hilton, we normally arrive late the night before so just end up going straight to bed. Check in really early the following morning at the Virgin desk and then go back to the Hotel and get breakfast. The kids love the breakfast there and knowing that they won't eat anything on the plane I don't mind paying that much extra for their breakfasts.
    I am an Hilton gold card member now so hopefully we might get a room upgrade this time.