Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Are Binoculars needed here?

Florida Chatterbox

Are Binoculars needed here?

Will we need binoculars during the Safari Tour or up the trail at Animal Kingdom?? [:I]
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Gold 5 Star Member
    You might do... the animals are in 'natural habitat' which means that sometimes they are a long way from the Kilimanjaro Tour vehicles. However, the ride's a bit bumpy and you might not get too much time to focus, although they do stop for about 30 seconds and point out each species for you.
    blott

We've never needed binoculars and have done the ride about 4 or 5 times now - I'm sure you'll be fine without
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi there,

Thank you for the replies. My husband has decided not to go with the binoculars. He said that he is already carrying is wallet, water bottle, the camera and walking bag so that means that he's not willing to carry the binoculars because our daughter and I are not willing the carry ANYTHING!

Thanks again!
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

i agree with the commnet that not only are binocs not needed but you wont get time to use them, you will need at least one hand to hold on as its a bit bumpy.
    My wife took lots of photos but I am convinced most were of the animatronics. They are well done and its difficult to 'see the join'. There is something new we notice each time
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx