Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Electrical Water Pageant

Gold 5 Star Member

The Electrical Water Pageant

Ever seen it?
    You can only really see it at Polynesian Resort (9 PM watch from the beach) Grand Floridian 9:15 PM, Wilderness Lodge 9:35pm, Ft Wilderness 9:45pm & the Contemporary Resort at 10pm.
    Its really short, we have caught bits of it when riding the steam boat from MK to transportation! One of these days, having written the times down when we asked a cast member about it, we will go to a resort on time to see it!

You can see the whole show from the boat loading area. We had never seen this before, and managed to see the show, which we thought was great, didn't know it was timed to be seen from different resorts.
    Craig and Karen
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2168.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We were told by cast members, that you are better off watching from the beaches at either the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian resort. So we thought to get over there on our next visit, timing it right for after a day at Magic Kingdom

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are booked in at the Polynesian Resort for the Aloha evening in July so we will look out for this too. Thanks for the times Carol[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Double check the times when you get there Lynne, just in case they vary throughout the year[msnwink]I think the Polynesian is supposed to be one of the best locations to see the whole pagent from too[msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    Did this a couple of weeks ago. The Aloha beach at the Polynesian also provides a great view of the Wishes fireworks at Magic Kingdom
    Pete
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Double check the times when you get there Lynne, just in case they vary throughout the year[msnwink]I think the Polynesian is supposed to be one of the best locations to see the whole pagent from too[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Yes. It's a good place to watch it fromm.

Just make sure you don't pinch my hammock on the beach!!

I think an Electrical water pagent sounds rather dangerous and probably contravenes all manner of health and Safety issues.[msneek]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Macka
    I think an Electrical water pagent sounds rather dangerous and probably contravenes all manner of health and Safety issues.[msneek]
    [/quote]

[clap][clap][clap] great reply macka,
    Jan

Well you just can't be too careful can you Jan?[msnwink]