Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Great trip - Lovely Villa

Florida Newbie

Great trip - Lovely Villa

Just back from the lovely, warm trip to sunny Florida, where we rented a villa at Crescent Lakes via this site. Could not have been happier! The villa was superb, and it was wonderful to get out of the 'Disney' mode in the evening time. Have recomended this route to everyone who asks about our trip. For anyone with small kids, I recomend the chararcter dinner 'Chef Mickey's'., which is at the Contemporary Hotel. Was wonderful, and adults - there is a full bar for that ice cold beer after a hard day at the parks! You need to make a reservation before your trip by calling the general info number for Disney, food was great, atmosphere was wonderful. Only suggestion I would have for the villas, would be handy to have a book in the villa suggesting good restaurants, take-out, etc. When you are hungry, you like to know a good place to go. And, directions to the parks, nearest and best beach, best waterpark, etc. Only a suggestion! Cannot wait to return! [8D]

Gold 5 Star Member
    That would be a useful suggestion for the owner and something they might not have considered.

I have one and invite the guests to say what they have enjoyed-it gives us ideas to try new things too.
    Orlandobabe

I agree, Orlandobabe. We have a book like that to, and it is great to see all the different places people eat at and go to

We do that, only trouble is one man's meat is another man's poison. However, it gives you an idea of where to start.

We try and find a different restaurant each time we visit so we can leave a recommendation (or not!) I try and get a card of anywhere we like and leave it my folder.
    Fiona

Most villas should have recommendations for food in the handbook. ALthough I know from experience thse books can go missing. Email tghe owner and let them know there was not one in the house.

quote:Originally posted by mayoctk

Just back from the lovely, warm trip to sunny Florida, where we rented a villa at Crescent Lakes via this site. Could not have been happier! The villa was superb, and it was wonderful to get out of the "Disney" mode in the evening time. Have recomended this route to everyone who asks about our trip. For anyone with small kids, I recomend the chararcter dinner "Chef Mickey's"., which is at the Contemporary Hotel. Was wonderful, and adults - there is a full bar for that ice cold beer after a hard day at the parks! You need to make a reservation before your trip by calling the general info number for Disney, food was great, atmosphere was wonderful. Only suggestion I would have for the villas, would be handy to have a book in the villa suggesting good restaurants, take-out, etc. When you are hungry, you like to know a good place to go. And, directions to the parks, nearest and best beach, best waterpark, etc. Only a suggestion! Cannot wait to return! [8D]