Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party

Florida Expert

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party

Can anyone advise me where I can pre-order tickets for the Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween Party.

We are going over in October and want to take our little boy as a surprise.

I have looked at the link for park-tickets but couldn't see anything there.[msnsmile]

Thanks, Gill

You can only get them from disney direct 001 407 939 4636

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by solanasunshine
    Can anyone advise me where I can pre-order tickets for the Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween Party.

We are going over in October and want to take our little boy as a surprise.

I have looked at the link for park-tickets but couldn't see anything there.

Thanks, Gill [msnsmile]
    [/quote]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Gill

You can pre-order the tickets direct with Disney, you have a choice of days to attend the party as it is run over approx a week leading up to Halloween. The Halloween night tends to be booked way in advance, We booke the night before halloween,simply because we were flying back the the next day. You could wait and buy a ticket at the stall but the night we already booked, they had a sign up fully booked.

The party is not to be missed for the little ones, Dressing up is a must even for the adults. You may be the odd one out if you dont dress up. The kids get bombarded with treats all night, we took home nearly a suitcase full. The park is a little easier to get round as the number of entries are limited. The parade is one twice in the night. SO I would take advantage of the earlier parade to get on the popular rides without queueing and watch the later parade. Most families with young children watch the early parade and the small ones tend to be exhausted and go home after that, so the park gets even quieter later.

Hope this has been some help. And enjoy
    CERI

Florida Expert
    Thanks for the information and the tips. [msnsmile2]

I shall make sure we all have suitably scary costumes![}]

Florida Expert
    I ordered mine last week. They send them DHL and they were with me less than a week after I ordered them. It costs $3 to have them mailed. You can opt to pick them up at the ticket booth at MK instead if you prefer but I was happier having them in my hand.

We've never done it before but are really looking forward to it. It is great to do something a bit different each time you go.

If you would like to attend the character meal at Liberty Square you can book this when you order your tickets even though it is more than 90 days away.
    Angela

Florida Expert
    We have now managed to order our tickets, so thank you for your help - I only hope I can keep it a secret from my son now! [msnsmile]

Florida Newbie
    Does anyone know if you need to purchase a ticket for this event on top of a normal admission ticket or is it a totally separate ticket? Thanks.
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3265.aspx

Florida Expert
    It is a separate ticket.
    They close the park early to the normal ticket holders on the party days.
    You won't be able to visit during the day before the party without a normal ticket but I vaguely remember that they will let you in a little earlier than the official start time.

You get a wristband to differentiate you from the normal ticket holders.

Make sure you get all your freebies. Our photo, which was mailed back to the UK, was pretty good. And of course there will be lots and lots of 'candy' [msnsmile2]

Florida Newbie
    That's just what I was hoping! Thanks for the help.
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3265.aspx

Last time we ent to one of the party's we were allowed in around 6pm, the park was really quiet so we mnaged to ride loads of rides before the party.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx