Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney passes

Florida Newbie

Disney passes

Don't know if you can help, but here goes...........

We have been given 4 x 5 day hopper plus tickets from a friend that went a few years ago, is there any way of finding out what is left to be used on them? and will we be ok to use them this year??

Don't really want to get there and find out they can't be used.

thanks

Florida Savvy
    You can check how many days left on them at any Disney Park. It's best to do it later in the day when the ticket booths are not busy. They never expire so if you have any days left you'll still be able to use them. I don't think there's anywhere to do it in the UK.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1692.aspx

You can also do it at Guest Services at Downtown - they are very helpful there, although they might ask you where you bought them etc. so do have that info to hand!
    Fiona

Gold 5 Star Member
    I thought Disney hopper passes were nontransferable. Don't know they would enforce that, though.

Florida Expert
    there's no way of identifying who has used them, so that would be why they asked purchase details.

Florida Expert
    You can also check what days you have left on your passes at any Disney Store (UK or in the US hotels if they have them).

Matt
    Matt

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/602.aspx

We were given a couple of passes by some friends last year. We took them to Guest Services in Downtown Disney and the only thing they asked was which park we'd last visited with them.

We said that we couldn't remember so they just told us how many days were left without a problem.
    Mike & Sue Wooder-Jones

Florida Newbie
    As an ex TDS ( The Disney Store) employee. If i remember rrightly , Regent street disney store may be able to help you as that is where they issue most of the tickets via mail order and may have a way of knowing as there used to be a dedicated travel desk ther.

hope this helps

Florida Newbie
    Just a follow up on what Matt stated about checking with your nearest disney stores. Unless they have had new machines to determin whats on a ticket recently? I know Oldham,Meadowhall and Nottingham did not have such a beast when i was there.

Florida Newbie
    I was under the impression that if you bought more than a 1 day /3day pass they asked you some personal info such as name and address in the event of them being stolen that it would flag up on the gates if reported as such?

quote:Originally posted by chris

there's no way of identifying who has used them, so that would be why they asked purchase details.