Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manchester to Sanford in Sept

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyCottam
    hi Julie, was that flight on the 7th may, i was on that flight as well.....we were going over to spend out first week in our brand new villa...i was so excited it seemed ages to wait in the queue as i was dying to see my new place!
    [/quote]

Sorry Shirley I've only just seen your post. No the flight we were on was on May 12th, we were seated near the back of the plane so we were at the very back of a very long queue. It would have killed me if it had been our first trip to our villa as I have been known to be a little impatient [:I]
    Julie

A point I forgot to mention earlier was that every time I ask for a seat as near to the front of the plane as possible. If you use the bridge to get off they normally disembark from the front, so can give you a slight advantage.

Don't know of any charter company that flies into Tampa!
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Junior
    Have to say that we flew into Sanford on 2nd June and it took well over two hours to clear immigration and even after that the luggage was not on the carousel. Took another hour. This is the first time we have flown into Sanford for years and it will be the last. We will stick with Tampa.

Florida Junior
    I've always found Standford to be quick to clear immigration. I guess it just depend on how many flight land around that time. On our trip Sept last year we were staying at Disney and were in the hotel pool (with the cases already unpacked in our room) within 2 hours of the plane landing! I coudn't believe how quick it was

Florida Expert
    We flew into Sanford in May and were held up for ages as well.I would say just as long as getting through Orlando International but it`s still worth the wait just to go to Florida. Joy22 try using this site for your car hire, the prices are really good.
    Hannah