Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Manny's Chophouse

Gold 5 Star Member

Manny's Chophouse

Although we have had a lot of our meals here at the Southern Dunes clubhouse, we have also been to Manny's Chophouse on H27 just south of Southern Dunes (we don't venture far!!).

Extremely popular and if you don't want to wait, you may be well advised to book.

We have been twice now and had to wait for 30 minutes each time, but it was worth it!
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are going to give this place a try on our next visit, someone else resommended it to us, very good for steak lovers, which my lads and my dad are.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

It's excellent!! Lots of locals use it.
    Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    We went here last week. It was fabulous. Really good steak & the total bill was only $30 for the 2 of us including drinks. They have a really good happy hour until 7pm. On Wednesdays its buy 1 get 1 free fajitas
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1698.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    We were there on Monday night, walked in about 8 o'clock and sat straight back down. We decided to give it a try as we were driving back from Tampa and remembered someone saying it was nice. Well, me being a fussy soandso, I was not sure what to expect but I have to say the service was great, the food plentiful and really tasty, and I have to say remarkably cheap, we shall be back[clap]
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    We were there on Monday night, walked in about 8 o'clock and sat straight back down. We decided to give it a try as we were driving back from Tampa and remembered someone saying it was nice. Well, me being a fussy soandso, I was not sure what to expect but I have to say the service was great, the food plentiful and really tasty, and I have to say remarkably cheap, we shall be back[clap]
    [/quote]

After that hearty recommendation CDV we will definately be giving them a whirl, my dad is always looking for a great steak. Had one in New York at a really nice restaurant but the cost was unbelievably high and another at a restaurant in Las Vegas, those are his top 2 at the moment.[msnsmile]
    Sarah

We were first recommended Mandy Chophouse by our MC who live nearby and visited when it first opened and they had nothing but praise. Roll on September and we can sample a Mandy steak.
    Val

Yes, this has been recommended to us. Can't wait to get stuck into one of their steaks. [msntongue]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    [/quote]

After that hearty recommendation CDV we will definately be giving them a whirl, my dad is always looking for a great steak. Had one in New York at a really nice restaurant but the cost was unbelievably high and another at a restaurant in Las Vegas, those are his top 2 at the moment.[msnsmile]
    [/quote]

Its not posh or anything like it but good value and tasty fod and what American portions used to be like! Don't order a starter! We are suckers for French Onion soup and orderd a bowl each...MISTAKE! They then give you a really tasty salad as a side plus your meal with fries, baked potato and the likes. I had a Filet Mignon and prawns thier version of surf and turf and it was really lovley, steak cooked just right too. (Ruth might have been there with her Vets bag mind you)[:O]

Andy had pork chops and went for two....big mistake! The whole bill was something mad like $40! (I normally spend that on my pre dinner Pina Coladas[drinkbeer][laugh]).

Definately worth a return visit. Watch when you go though, or it might be good if you have kids as they eat free on certain nights, we caught the end of it on Monday night so it may be busy earlier on in the evening.
    CDV

Florida Junior
    Sound great. Will be at Southern Dunes 4 weeks today, bang goes another diet!