Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Romas in the UK.

Florida Chatterbox
    We shop fairly regularly in Kingston and I know exactly where the Tony Romas is. However, I would say that it is not in the main thoroughfare and would be difficult for those not in the know to find.

It is at the back of Kingston by the Bus and Train station.

Haven't tried it yet but might make a special effort to, next time we are shopping.

Jane
    [OV]1499[/OV]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by UK Jane
    We shop fairly regularly in Kingston and I know exactly where the Tony Romas is. However, I would say that it is not in the main thoroughfare and would be difficult for those not in the know to find.

It is at the back of Kingston by the Bus and Train station.

Haven't tried it yet but might make a special effort to, next time we are shopping.

Jane
    [/quote]

We will be looking forward to the report back Jane, might have to twist hubby's arm into a weekend away if its any good.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

As Im from Sunbury-on-Thames Kingston used to be my old shopping centre however now that I live in Cheshire its a bit of a long way to go, unless Im visitng Mum and Dad!!![msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    As Im from Sunbury-on-Thames Kingston used to be my old shopping centre however now that I live in Cheshire its a bit of a long way to go, unless Im visitng Mum and Dad!!![msnwink]
    [/quote]

Two birds with one stone then Lucy, visit the folks and stock up on some Baby Back Ribs.[msnwink][msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Junior
    Went to the OUTBACK in Staines, Middx last week. Cheese fries and ribs were excellent!! although portions not as big as Florida, there is an downloadable online menu at
    http://www.outbackpom.com/
    Kev

Never tried it before but will try to go next time we are out there.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Went to THE OUTBACK in Enfield for my birthday on Sunday

Great meal dissappointing portions and service although OK wasn't up to the Florida standard