Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad start but great holiday _ KevinT

Great report - just makes me want to be there right now - I had heard about the Renaissance too - definately one for the list, and just reading about the Parades and Disney makes me tingle!! Can't wait for July[msnsmile2]
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great report Kevin, we haven't done the renaissance or Gaylord Plams or the Grand Floridian, all on our list of "to do's " there just doesn't seem to be enough time even though we seem to do less and less parks ! Oh well !! there's always next time.
    Jean

Florida Expert
    I know just what you mean Jean. After numerous trips we still haven't done Kennedy Space Center yet, and I keep wanting to try Cypress Gardens now that it is open again. Trouble is - everytime you go theres a whole bunch of new things to see and do![msnsmile2]

Thanks Angela and Dawn (won't be long 'til July now - we're already on countdown for Sept!)
    Kevin

Gold 5 Star Member
    I know what you mean Kevin I find it very odd when some people say " oh we have done Florida and the parks!!" Like you guys, we always run out of time, there is always so much to do!! nEW places to try, old ones to revisit because there have been new things added ETC!! Your trip report was fabulous!! [msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Thanks CarolAnn,
    Hope it's not too long to your next trip to paradise![msnsmile2]
    Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Glad you had a wonderful trip. I sure do know what you mean about time getting away, as every time we go we always seem to run out of time to do everything that we had intended too. Although, this last trip we did manage to make it to Busch Gardens for the 1st time. I had also wanted to get in airboat rides, but that never happened. Make sure you do make it to KSC on your next trip as we found it be one the high lights of our many trips. Great trip report!
    Kay

www.orlandovillas.com/villas/869.aspx
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1184.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Everytime I go back I am armed with another list of 'to do's'.....mainly places to eat admittedly!!!

Just love reading trip reports...thank you for taking the time out to write it up [8D]

Florida Expert
    Thanks for taking the time to read it Emma and Kay. I think you could munch your way round Orlando three meals a day for 50 years and still not hit the same restaurant twice!![msntongue]
    (Think I might try that sometime - thats if I don't burst trying [:O][:O])

Kay,
    Airboat rides !! Thats another "to do" and just two minutes from LB !! Maybe Sept.[msnsmile]
    Kevin

Thats the Renaissance for me as well Kevin. Sounds like you had a great trip

Liz

Florida Expert
    Super Liz, thankyou.
    Kevin