Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New interactive Mickey toy!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anna maria freak
    Does this work in all disney parks or are there seperate memory cards for each park[?] sounds like something a two yr old would enjoy.

Lorraine
    [/quote]

It will work in all the Disney parks and even at Downtown.
    The kids can carry on using it when they get home as there are 3 disney quiz type games built into him.
    Even though it initially seems expensive you can use it time and time again, he automatically updates to the season when you enter the parks.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

I think my Grandaughter needs one of these[msnwink]
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    I obviously have more money than sense (not difficult) I read about these the other day and thought I just have to have one, whether it helps me round the parks or not, i thought it would make a good souvenir

So if changes season, I assume that if you buy one this time, you could use it on your next trip? perhaps they will have come up with something better and more expensive!!
    Anita

We have used him on the last 3 trip,and he his here at the moment with us, just have him turned on when you enter the park on your next trip and he automatically updates.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chunkichik
    I obviously have more money than sense (not difficult) I read about these the other day and thought I just have to have one, whether it helps me round the parks or not, i thought it would make a good souvenir

So if changes season, I assume that if you buy one this time, you could use it on your next trip? perhaps they will have come up with something better and more expensive!!
    [/quote]
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx