Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Pools

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • South facing

25 20.33%
  • A larger pool

12 9.76%
  • A spa is included

19 15.45%
  • not overlooked from the rear

39 31.71%
  • nice and big patio area

7 5.69%
  • covered lanai

14 11.38%
  • none of the above

7 5.69%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pools

Gold 5 Star Member
    I voted for a big pool but given the choice would have gone for all of them except for South facing[8D]
    Ruth

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    You might like people watching Chrizzy, personally I like to keep my wobbly bits to myself[msnwink] and I don't want particularly relish the thought of looking at anybody elses[msneek]
    [/quote]

A pool makes me tame my wobbly bits.......so far the young girls in the pool at the back of me have made me feel slim......LOL!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
    Can I ask a question thats been bugging me.......why do people not like being overlooked from the rear....but are happy with a house on both sides.....??

I like seeing other people myself.....I'm a great people watcher....[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

When Im on holiday in Florida I like the pool area to have a nice outlook over woods or lake etc and totally private - I prefer to people watch from cafes bars etc[msnwink]

i'm never bothered about other people am too busy having a great time for myself!!!!
    Liesa

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    i'm never bothered about other people am too busy having a great time for myself!!!!
    [/quote]

I also like to go topless!!!![msnembarrased]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Curious:
    Is overlooked from neighbours on either side not counted? You could have a lovely conservation view/lake/etc etc...but are still overlooked on either one side or the other. Is that considered different?

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    [/quote]

I also like to go topless!!!![msnembarrased][/quote]As that's against the law in Florida, I'm surprised you've not been arrested yet.
    blott

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    [/quote]

I also like to go topless!!!![msnembarrased][/quote]As that's against the law in Florida, I'm surprised you've not been arrested yet.
    [/quote]

LOL!! Thats because nobody has ever seen me!!!![laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Curious:
    Is overlooked from neighbours on either side not counted? You could have a lovely conservation view/lake/etc etc...but are still overlooked on either one side or the other. Is that considered different?
    [/quote]

I consider overlooked to be from the back or the sides, most of the villas we have stayed in have had an open outlook to the rear - lake or conservation and privicy hedges or fences to the sides[msnsmile2]

all to our own! wish i could! but i would scare everyone away with my body! ............ ahh now theres a thought[msnwink]
    Liesa