Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chevys

Florida Expert
    Yes, the Buena Vista Crossroads one is still open.
    Tracey

Florida Expert
    Great - it's one of our favourites. The manager at the 192 was excellent at helping withour special dietary requirements. Let's hope the other is just as good.
    Jo

Florida Savvy
    Have been eating at the Crossroads Chevy's for years, we always go here for our first nights dinner Great food and FAB margaritas
    Parrothead

Heapey, Lancashire & Clear Creek, Florida
    Went to Chevy's at Crossroads last week but felt it had gone down since out last visit. Was still OK but not the Excellent we have had previously and for once was quiet.

Administrator
    Since the 192 one closed we have been eating at the Crossroads. Although the menu is the same we felt the tables too squashed together. Just to push your seat back to get away from the table you had to ask the people behind to push their chairs in to their table. No room for the kids to move around the table, as they usually do when we are out, without annoying adjacent customers.

Florida Junior
    I am always a favorite of Mexican food and had stopped in Chevy's a couple of years ago while in Orlando. I was very impressed with the atmosphere, service and the most best part was the food. Shame we dont have one in our area on the Gulf Coast. Compadres on Dearborn in Old Englewood is ample, Mi Pueblo in Venice (Rte. 41) is also great and then in Sarasota there is Don Pablo, (Fruitville & I75).
    GulfCoveFL