Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 2 Days to go............

Florida Savvy

2 Days to go............

Hello All (or should that be a temp. goodbye?),

Even though I do not go until Sat am, my PC at home has died and I am off work tomorrow (packing) so today will prob be the last few posts in before I go............hurry up - less than 48 hours!!

Can I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has posted replies to my questions, and hopefully I might have helped people along the way with my comments. Those that have helped me - THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you know who you are, and there are too many of you to thank personally......... I actually do not know how we managed to get through last time without the info that I am now armed with!! Guess part of the fun is the exploration!!

Of course this is not the end - I might update you along the way whilst I am out there (library by Publix junction 192/27 isn't it??) but I will certainly write a trip report when I come back (is there a way of including photos, as I have my new digital camera toy to play with)

See you all soon!! Thanks again.
    Biggus

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hope you all have a good trip and we look forward to hearing all about it when you come home.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    ENJOY!!! Wish I wes going too. Mind you the weather forecast is for 17 degrees in Manchester on Sunday!
    Julie

Florida Savvy
    Julie,
    Isn't that just typical ----> you look forward to a bit of sunshine when you go away on holiday and the first day your away your back garden is nice and sunny!!
    Still rather be in Florida than Bedford!!
    Biggus

Gold 5 Star Member
    Me too!!!
    Julie

Florida Expert
    Have a good holiday and let us know all about it when you get back....

Florida Expert
    Have a great time.
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    Maybe see you out there[8D][8D]
    Ruth