Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: what beach would you choose?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • daytona

12 15.38%
  • clear water

46 58.97%
  • st petes

20 25.64%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what beach would you choose?

Florida Junior
    We went to Clearwater last August the sea was like a warm bath, The kids loved it, very clean beach too[msncool]
    Sam & Steve

Florida Expert
    Clearwater for us as well [msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    We just love Treasure Island. Its one mile up from St Petes and much, much nicer. Marco Island is also fab but obviously much further away.

Florida Expert
    Clearwater for us - especially if they have the celebrations that they had last year. Street entertainers and live bands on the beach, plus a sand sculpture competition. All this and the Little Toot to.

Florida Expert
    Clearwater and St Pete's for us. We have visited Daytona and Cocoa Beach but prefer the Gulf Coast. We also love Fort Lauderdale, but stsyed over for a few nights rather then travel there and back in a day.
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

Heapey, Lancashire & Clear Creek, Florida
    I love Longboat Key and Siesta Key, although I am lucky as my golfing pal has an appartment at Sarasota so I get free accommodation.

Florida Expert
    I`ve voted St Pete`s because we`re just back and managed to go over twice on our 2 week holiday. The car park is straight across the road from Publix where you can grap a couple of subs and some coke and enjoy it on the beach (watch out for the seagulls who also enjoy your food). Then nip into the dairy queen for a fantastic hot fudge sundae on your way home.
    Hannah.