Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Be cautious who you rent your villa from!!

Florida Expert
    Just so you know, we have booked to go again next July[msnsmile2] All done by me and through this site, villa and flights booked so far and nearer the time a car or two from the link above[msnsmile2]
    Can't wait[msnwink]
    vicky

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TracyAndDean
    I can't believe any villa owner would let their property get into such a state, it's discusting! We own our villa now but previously we've rented via this site and I'm glad to say the villas were excellent. A friend of our works as a travel agent and warned us about poor properties, I see what she means now!
    [/quote]

Tracey, if this villa owner is renting it out via a tour operator then it is NOT surprising it was in such a state. When all the costs have been paid, taxes, clean etc they will have been subsidising the holiday. Tour operators pay peanuts to their owners, who then cannot afford to maintain them in a reasonable, let alone excellent, condition. There will certainly not be anything left over for regular maintenance, replacement of towels and bedding, or upgrading.(I'd love to see the state of the towels etc in this villa!)

We so often see enquiries from people seeking bargains, reduced rates, low prices, and some even tell us how much they will pay. But those of us with decent villas, who spend much time and money on our homes, simply delete these sort of requests.

As has been said many times before, you get what you pay for, and what might seem like a wonderful bargain could well turn out to be an expensive disaster, as shown in those photos.

Orlando villas are fantastic value as it is, but to expect luxury and high standards for 8 people or more for under £500 a week is a huge gamble. That is probably less than the cost of one flight! Of course you could be lucky, but you also run the risk of having to stay in a flea pit.

And is it worth risking your much anticipated holiday to save a few pounds a day?

Booking from an owner on these sites means you have direct contact, and can ask for as much information as you wish. We are always happy to answer any questions, send more photos, etc. and you can then go on holiday with peace of mind, and that is priceless.

ellie

All the villa on these 3 sites have to be virifyed that they are privatly owned not owners put with a tour opperated company and there is more control as the owner expects a lot from their management company to keep it in clean and left in good condition by the last renter so you get no bad shocks when you arrive .
    You know what the saying is you get what you pay for .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jovi
    Just so you know, we have booked to go again next July[msnsmile2] All done by me and through this site, villa and flights booked so far and nearer the time a car or two from the link above[msnsmile2]
    Can't wait[msnwink]
    [/quote]
    Vicky, you can reserve your car now for just £25 with the balance payable just 8 weeks before you go.
    It might be worth thinking about it just to avoid any possible price increases[msnwink]

Liz

Also if you book the car and need to make alterations then those can usually be accommodated, the customer service is excellent. [clap][clap]

I can thoroughly recommend the car hire from here - the service is second to none. So you won't do better, Vicky! Bet you are pleased with yourself for sorting it all out, and if you do the car hire from here you need only pay £25 deposit to guarantee the price. Fantastic value.[clap][msncool]
    ellie

Florida Expert
    We are holding back on the car as we haven't decided what we're going to have yet. Too much choice[msnwink]

Brother thinks he is going to have just the basic 4 door, we on the other hand, well, I love the Chrysler Voyager[msnsmile2] And hubby wants Chrysler 300c[msnscared] We have time yet but I am sure we will go for the 300c as on all the other occasions we have been to Florida, I had my way and we had the Voyager[msnwink] I think next year we will try something different, will let you all know as soon as we know[msnsmile]
    vicky

Vicky, we have 2 Voyagers in the UK and hubby wants to get a 300c, I love mine and would not want to drive anything else, its great when we get to Florida as they are just like mine at home (well not quite) but the contols are all the same[msnwink]

Happy choosing[msnwink]

Oh yuk. Glad you were then transferred to a nice villa and haven't been put off villa holidays
    Tessa

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1529.aspx