Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hobgrove's hit Orlando The finale

Wonderful, wonderful trip report - thank you, It gave me ideas fr my next trip andmade me home sick for my last trip.

Thanks again

Diane x

[msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    I have really enjoyed reading about all your adventures and mis adventures. I hope when i eventually write my trip reports they will be as entertaining.[msncool]

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes i agree with everyone else that your reports have been great fun to read,so Thankyou for taking so much time to write,and post them[clap]

John.

Florida Chatterbox
    Liz
    What excellent reports these were. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them. Only 2 months and I will be there myself
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox
    Wow Liz!! Loved reading your reports - it's made me relive our holiday and spurred me on to finish my own report! Glad to report that my brother in law is doing well and things are beginning to calm down in the Fletcher household!!

Great news Fletch. It was reports of the calibre of your own that spurred me on to write mine[msnwink]

Liz

Florida Expert
    Thank you Liz for sharing your exciting holiday with us. We thouroughly enjoyed reading your reports. We wish you and your family every success with your beautiful Florida home. May you enjoy many happy holidays there.
    Olive

Thankyou so much for your kind wishes Olive.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandodaze
    Thank you Liz for sharing your exciting holiday with us. We thouroughly enjoyed reading your reports. We wish you and your family every success with your beautiful Florida home. May you enjoy many happy holidays there.
    [/quote]

Liz

Florida Newbie
    phew!! i felt like i came on this holiday with you!
    what a great trip report.

did you keep a diary Liz, or have you just got an excellent memory?

Just from memory Louise. It was a couple of months ago now and if I want to remember what happened I have to read my trip report[msnwink]

Liz