Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hobgrove's hit Orlando The finale

Florida Newbie
    Liz, brilliant reports, you've done so well to remember such detail - I would have needed to make copious notes otherwise it all becomes a sort of blur! You also did really well to spend so much time together; we find compromising and reaching agreements on what to do can be tricky even in small groups (although perhaps that's just us[msneek]) Hurry up and go again!
    sian

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well done Liz, I really enjoyed your reports. It was great clicking on the forums and finding another installment - it was the first thing I would read. Like the others have said, hurry up and get back to Florida, looking forward to future reports
    Lesley

What a great series of reports & insights! I'll miss them but heres to your next trip. Thanks[msnsmile2]
    Dave [msnsmile2]

GReat Liz - really felt like we were there. I want to get back sooo bad now!
    Jan and Lee

Gold 5 Star Member
    Brilliant reports Liz - thank you so much.
    You have set such a high standard [msnwink]
    My next trip will be spent sunbathing (I hope [msnwink]) shopping and eating so won't make for anything like as interesting reading.....
    Julie

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Wonderful reports, really looking forward to my trip in August think this will be our last 'family' holiday as my daughter is 23 and only agreed recently to come with us because her dad is 60 while we are away.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    [clap][clap][clap][clap]That was fantastic, really enjoyed it, looked forward to it more than the next episode of Corrie.......thank you for sharing your holiday memories. Let's hope we have more trip reports soon![beer]

Excellent reports Liz

Will you be getting them published on your return.

[beer]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Liz,

Your trip reports have been fantastic & I've very much enjoyed reading them. You bring the magic of orlando to life! Its a shame they have to end !![msnsad]

Hope we have as good a trip in August
    [msnsmile2]
    Janice

Well Liz! its been a great pleasure reading your "trip report" have felt like i have been with you all the way!
    its made for great reading and now am not sure what i am gonna be looking for first when coming into the forum each day!
    Thankyou so much for sharing this with all of us!!![clap][clap][clap]
    [beer][grouphug][grouphug]
    Liesa