Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Famous People out shopping in Florida

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • One

26 20.47%
  • Two

18 14.17%
  • Three

8 6.30%
  • Four or more

10 7.87%
  • No-one

65 51.18%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Famous People out shopping in Florida

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mfairhurst
    Lorraine Kelly has a villa on Cumbrian Lakes we nearly bought there and when you have bought they take your picture and put it on a board her & her husband photo was on .
    We seen Paul Burrell he owns on Legends in Clermont it is a nice house .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx
    [/quote]
    Our family musn't look very good then because our photo wasn't taken when we first bought.[msnwink]
    Paula

It was in the office a notice board on the left as you went in the office with photos on ,When we bought on THE HAMLETS they also took a photo when you bought as well .
    We put our name dow on Cumbrian Lakes on one just as you go in the gate on the right and found out site next to Cumbrian Lakes was going to be 3 story town homes on the left so we gave back word .
    May Be you will see her one day it was a 4 bedroom they bought .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Newbie
    We saw 'David Platt' at Disney Christmas before last. Think he was also trying to set Goofy up then about burgling his grans!! [msnwink]

We were talking to ALAN JACKSON here in Florida yesterday in the FLORIDA MALL he was selling property on a stand .He has a nice personality and well mannered .
    He was the person who did the florida show I WANT THAT HOUSE on UK TV a few years ago he is a broker and we first met when we were looking for a villa in florida and went to Misson Park park when it was first being built , He was the broker for them .
    We asked him was property moveing now and he said it is now moving slowly so signs of movement in florida .
    There was some cheap property on the stand a 3 bedroom townhouse for $32,900 good for floridians to buy if they work here and have jobs looking after us villa owners ie : cleaners and such .
    MAUREEN

The cleaners we used to employ and bigger houses than us. Hard job but money is good if done right.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mfairhurst
    We were talking to ALAN JACKSON here in Florida yesterday in the FLORIDA MALL he was selling property on a stand .He has a nice personality and well mannered .
    He was the person who did the florida show I WANT THAT HOUSE on UK TV a few years ago he is a broker and we first met when we were looking for a villa in florida and went to Misson Park park when it was first being built , He was the broker for them .
    We asked him was property moveing now and he said it is now moving slowly so signs of movement in florida .
    There was some cheap property on the stand a 3 bedroom townhouse for $32,900 good for floridians to buy if they work here and have jobs looking after us villa owners ie : cleaners and such .
    MAUREEN

[/quote]

When are you going back to Florida Martin then we can work for you ( a cleaning service )[msnwink]
    We do a very good job for our own villa and home in UK .Love to get in the USA [msnsmile2]one way or another .
    MAUREEN

Florida Junior
    I've seen quite a few 'celebs' since my first visit in 1996. In 1996 I saw F1 racing driver Damon Hill at the Magic Kingdom. Through the years I've had former footballers Mark Wright, Bryan Robson and Graeme Souness on my flights to Orlando from Manchester. I also saw golfer Nick Faldo at Winter Park in December 2006 and golfer Greg Norman in the Breakers Hotel at Palm Beach.

I think that is the full list! lol

Florida Expert
    My son was poking me last time I was in Orlando airport , he has seen Brendan OCarroll a well known Irish comedianI never noticed him ,so sorry Brendan.
    Olive

Florida Chatterbox
    We invited Alan Jackson to the villa we were staying in at the time Maureen, to talk about buying homes. That was before he became famous!! You are right, he has a lovely personality and a tremendous laugh!!! I didn't know he was selling from a stand in the Florida Mall now. Maybe just one avenue he is trying, eh?

I am too busy looking in the shops to notice anyone famous these days! I must admit, on the first few trips we took over there, all of us were keeping a keen lookout.[msnsmile]
    Francine

We spoke to him and he said there are ome very cheap property now but the Uk are not getting Morgages
    He is a broker by trade so any job at the monent is good .
    We were going to buy on MISSON PARK and we wanted the show home but Eddie the rep said it would be about 2 years until they had finished the site and only then we could have it ,So we walked away but the site was finished in 12 months .
    MAUREEN