Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Famous People out shopping in Florida

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • One

26 20.47%
  • Two

18 14.17%
  • Three

8 6.30%
  • Four or more

10 7.87%
  • No-one

65 51.18%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous People out shopping in Florida

Gold 5 Star Member
    No one [msncry]
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sue and Jere
    No one [msncry]
    [/quote]

Just noticed you have added zero to the poll [|)]
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Florida Expert
    We saw Richard Harris & Shirley McLaine shopping in the "Galleria" in Fort Lauderdale in the late 90's.

We got both their autographs, i was quite suprised when he signed Richard Harris, because i thought this Irish film star i had been talking to in foot locker was Peter O'toole.

Its a good job i didn't say "Peter can i have your autograph", don't think he would have appreciated that[msnembarrased]
    Neil & Kay

We had a 'famous' American celebrity stay in our villa last summer but we had never heard of him. His name was Sinbad. His wife left a lovely note for us.
    Our management group were falling over themselves to deal with him but his name meant nothing to us. I expect we see lots of 'famous ' people around in the parks. They just aren't famous to Brits.
    We consider the casts of our well know soaps as famous but they aren't Stateside.
    I have never, knowingly, seen anyone famous in the parks or shopping.
    Angela

Florida Expert
    i have never seen anyone famous before exept for minnie mouse!!!!

We saw Gary Rhodes at downtown disney (back in his blonde spikey hair days).

Chris Evans, Billy Piper and Danny Baker and his wife all at downtown, sat in front of Kevin from Corrie and his wife and 2 chldren on the way home in 2002.

I wish you had asked how many famous people you have ever met because after spending 8 years on the Conc its quite a few[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    I wish you had asked how many famous people you have ever met because after spending 8 years on the Conc its quite a few[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][/quote]Same here, having worked in various hospitals for many years but I'm sworn to secrecy anyway! [msnwink]
    blott

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fran19
    How many famous people have you spotted out shopping whilst on each holiday in Florida. We have only managed Ian Wright, I guess most people have seen him whilst over there but how many, who were they and where did you see them?
    [/quote]

I see Ian Wright several times most weeks as his son started at my sons school last September - not very keen on him but he drives a lovely Bentley[msnwink]
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    We saw Lorraine Kelly with her daughter going into IHOP for breakfast once.[msnsmile]